[2.0 UPDATED] LOW LIFE CRIT ARC (88K ARC) - Very Fast Mapping, Atziri Capable!

"
YJShin wrote:
"
The focus of this build was to be able to clear maps quickly without compromising safety, and although it wasn't my original intention to farm atziri with this build I've figured out that it does at decent job at clearing Apex of Sacrifice too.

it think u should read my intro again @ZarlakRC

I did read it. It was just a jibe at the 'Atziri capable' and 'figured out it does a decent job'. If a build includes 3 items that cost 130e then being able to do a decent job in Atziri is the absolute minimum that you expect. The boards are flooded with builds containing the best items in the game with 'Atziri capable' like it's an achievement. It should be expected with those items!
Thx Ntk, I think the block/spellblock setup is a great idea. If I wanted to do something like your setup my tree would have to be changed completely, but if at higher levels I feel like I would need a more defensive setup to level safely, I will definitely think of integrating your setup into mine. Really appreciate the input. I still have some improvements to make to this build.

Also, nice gear! I wish I had tons of cast speed on jewellery like you do.
"
I did read it. It was just a jibe at the 'Atziri capable' and 'figured out it does a decent job'. If a build includes 3 items that cost 130e then being able to do a decent job in Atziri is the absolute minimum that you expect. The boards are flooded with builds containing the best items in the game with 'Atziri capable' like it's an achievement. It should be expected with those items!

Not always true, depending on the player's intentions even a 300 ex build may not be able to do atziri if the build is focused on doing something totally different.

Good to know what you just like to make "jibes" at other people's builds for apparently no reason.

edit: also, its not an achievement to kill atziri anyone can do it its so easy my cat could probably do it... but the build can do it so why not put it in the title? anything wrong with putting "atziri capable" in the title of a build that is atziri capable? should i say "this build can't do atziri" when it can? I don't get what you want.
Last edited by YJShin on Mar 12, 2015, 1:00:32 PM
Atziri/Palace vids added!
can i know what you think about bandits in this build? Sorry if you already posted it, but i don't see.
wow sorry i forgot to mention bandits, its PASSIVE-ALIRA-ALIRA or PASSIVE- PASSIVE - ALIRA.

Personally I prefer the 2nd option since I value the passive point more than the 4% cast speed (I would like more mana regen than cast speed) but since your gearset will be different from mine you might have a different preference. Both are equally viable.
replace power charge on crit by lightning pen, and use double curse through herald of thunder.
IGN TylordRampage
I don't have links for coh herald of thunder assassin's mark, I need pcoc since I need to sustain 9 power charges since I'm using void batteries. Not using pcoc makes me 100% unable to do bosses that don't have spawns, and I don't want to switch in gems every time that happens. Also packs die way too quickly and from a long distance so I won't be able to apply assassins mark using herald of thunder to many targets anyways.
"
Malone wrote:
replace power charge on crit by lightning pen, and use double curse through herald of thunder.

HoT is trash when you deal a lot of damage and play ranged.

HoI is much better but doesn't work on bosses either.
HoI definitely works better with CoH, specially with arc. However I'm using cast on crit aswell with my void's. Most of the time it is a bigger dps loss to lose charges often than maintaining them with power charge on crit.

I second also that lightning penetration offers more dps than increased critical damage, which you can get from the tree or items. Other than that I still think it is a well made build, a tad squishy.

Edit: saw your atziri video and it's a strange feeling to see someone playing just like I do :) but in my case those mirrors never even get the cast off :p it's a timing trick only.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
Last edited by Ntk on Mar 15, 2015, 4:29:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info