Mortal Conviction Piscator wander / 7k ES + Non-CoE up to 60k+ 6L GMP Kinetic Life Leech

Here's a "semi-budget" build that's using pretty mediocre gear all around and can clear 78 maps under 5 minutes. I'm saying semi budget with "" marks, as it requires Shavronne's Wrappings to be safely on low-life. It's aura based build, so Piscator's is like the perfect item here. You can find one, atleat on standard for 15 chaos.

Pros
-Very cheap gear to all slots (except Shavronne)
-Can do Blood Magic + Noregen maps for good map quantity %
-Very good damage output for the gear cost
-Easy to find the gear
-Parties like auras, don't they ?

Cons
-You need to get used to spam life potion, for me it's an old habit to spam the curse flask anyway, so it doesn't harm me in any way to be stickied into using it all the time. (Other option is to make the mana version, which is insanely costy compared to this.)

-Not too much defenses, other than above average Energy Shield (still no issues, other than reflect damage before, that's when I didn't use Life Leech gem)

-Requires quite high level to grab all the important nodes from tree and requires some Regret orbs on certain levels propably, to change the route you go.

Main window, auras only

Solaris Lorica would just by swapping with Shavronne, drop me to 5324 Energy Shield, so unless you have a lot higher amount of ES from other gearpieces, I do not advice using it.

Skill tree at level 97
Skill tree at level 96 before taking elemental damage nodes from shadow start
Can't say much about how would it be before this point, as this character was played till 96 level as life based reaver. But propably the typical; stack crit chance and es% from the tree.

Elemental reflect as a map mod is a no-go, unless changing some aura(s) into Purity of Light + Fire. Just tested it, wasn't really 1 shot resurrect button, but not far from it. Good thing is, the level was <1% anyway. :)

Screenshots with different setups

Non-legacy maligaro, level 3 Empower, Clean Rainbowstride (no +1 gems), Crit Chance+Multi jade amulet

Non-legacy maligaro, level 3 Empower, Clean Rainbowstride (no +1 gems), Crit Multi+Light dmg amulet

Non-legacy maligaro, level 4 Empower, +1 Rainbowstride, Crit Chance+Multi jade amulet

Non-legacy maligaro, level 4 Empower, +1 Rainbowstride, Crit Multi+Light dmg amulet

Legacy maligaro, level 4 Empower, +1 Rainbowstride, Legacy crit multi amulet

Current gear, that is used on the video

Prices for the items to make it playable here (standard):
Piscator's Vigil: 15+ Chaos (Aim for high attack speed and crit chance)
Shavronne 6L: 70-80 ex
Helmet: Self crafted for about 700 alteration + 10 regals
Rings: About 3 ex each + master cost for ES%
Amulet: 10+ chaos
Belt: Can be anything above 1+ ex
Shield: Didn't pay anything for this, friend bought it from Bloodlines for 5 chaos and he died and now it's on my char in standard.
Boots: Rainbowstride 10+ chaos (really doesnt need to be +1 gems)

Budget amulet variations, which cost only 10-20 chaos each
Last edited by Juhazzz on Mar 24, 2015, 4:53:46 AM
what's your resistances?
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
donong wrote:
what's your resistances?

75 75 and 74 :p

Quite on the edge, but been enough, should be level 100 by next sunday, if my work lets me play a bit more :/
Okay I'll need help:

@20,8k dps with charges.
88%chance to hit.
I really need advice for jewlerry.
My prismatic ring is crucial for res and the other one gives me WED;RES and DEX.
Could you help me a bit because the DPS seems low (even tho you oneshot mostly everything even with 20k dps..)
Are levels on gems really that DPS increasing?
Wrath;anger and HoT aren't 20 yet...could you guess how much dps I'll gain with lvl 20 gems?

my tree
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Apr 14, 2015, 4:56:33 PM
OP's damage is much higher than yours cause of legacy crit multi rolls, he has 104% increased crit multiplier over you which is another 150%+ crit multi because base crit multiplier is 150%

that's 1,5x more damage, he also has better accuracy and more crit chance, accuracy does wonders to your tooltip dps

you have basicly no accuracy on gear(that little bit from the ring doesn't help much)

I'm guessing you're 88% and op is 92%

that is a huge difference

the 20/20 gems and max level auras also amount for at least 10k dps
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Apr 14, 2015, 5:05:31 PM
thanks for the answer!
EXALTS>EXAMS
Hello. You got the answer right there from Justified :p Been more than occupied with the one month HC race and haven't checked the forums at all..

And another thing on the missing-dps-list. I use Maligaro's which is again a crit multiplier thing right there. But accuracy you should really aim for on the jewelry.

If you have 88% chance to hit with no accuracy from 2 pieces, you propably would do perfectly fine with 150+ accu from those and get as high WED on them as possible, like you already have some there. It will do strange things for damage aswell.

Gems will be huge thing when they are 20 level, like very big..
Last edited by Juhazzz on Apr 17, 2015, 3:02:35 AM
What do you think about The Taming for this build?
"
SaIigia wrote:
What do you think about The Taming for this build?

Strange thing, I thought about that aswell, not so long ago. But decided to go with the diamond rings, as they can have that much appreciated accuracy on them.

I haven't played the build anymore after I got it to 100 some 1+ month ago. But shortly tested this same setup with CoE and 72% spell damage shield, would be easy 70k+ dps with, just the fire resistance seemed to be a bit low, atleast on my shadow, but my second ring wouldn't require coldres there. It's only 12% fire resistance short, so that should be easily manageable to get somewhere.
just started playing this build with this gear (pretty budget but i finally realized my dream of playing a low life wander)

was wondering what items i should aim to replace after i acquire some more currency and the necisity of 6 linking my shavs. if you have time to answer and help me out itd be much appreciated but if not i understand. this is my first time trying a serious build so im still pretty much a noob trying to soak in as much knowledge as i can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info