[TLW] The Lone Wolves [All Leagues]

We are getting closer to launch only 4 days left. Are you hyped?
21 hours left get ready.

IGN Apesia for invite
Hey, could I maybe give your guy's guild a try? I haven't been in a guild yet but have played PoE for a few years. Mainly just looking for people to chat with and/or run maps with. Game tends to be a lot more enjoyable with company. Cheers :)
IGN: CammySorrow, LeavesOfSorrow
We are still recruiting members, You can contact me ingame on Rabtkira/Apesia if you would like an invite. No age restriction no league restrictions. We are Eu based but everyone is welcomed
There are still slots open, just contact me or numbers ingame and you can get an invite. We are looking for hardcore players to build our hardcore pool but standard are welcome as well.

IGN Rabtkira
IGN CritcalNumbers
We are still recruiting, Just contact me ingame on Rabtikira and you are welcomed to join, we also have a teamspeak for those who wants to use it for chat.
Hi!

I would love to join your guild if you are still recruiting. I normally play the SC leagues (Temp and Perma). :)

I'm from Asia but I believe that I speak English well enough for that to not matter. :3 As for what kind of a gamer and person I am - I am pretty laid back in both. :P I love the leveling in PoE and like making new characters all the time. I mostly play solo but would love to play in parties with other members of the guild whenever they wish to.

I like helping out people to the best of my abilities and even though I'm not exactly new to PoE, I'm sure that I will be depending on the other members of the guild to help me out occasionally also. I always try to be polite in my conversations and would rather calmly debate than shout and argue with people. :D

I have already added Rabt and Critical to my friend list. If you have any further question regarding me, just ask and I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

My playing schedule is sporadic - I will play whenever I have free time.

Thank you for reading through my post and hopefully I'll be able to join your guild and have fun playing PoE alongside you. ^_^

- May

P.S :- I'm a huge nerd, so you'll most probably see a lot of Harry Potter, Naruto and all kinds of other references.
Last edited by LadyHermione on Sep 1, 2015, 2:29:05 PM
We are still recruiting just contact me in game and we will sort an invite out.

IGN Walhtsh/Rabtkira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info