Theorycraft most expensive - fastest IIQ/IIR maps farming build

That is a blatant lie. A proper high DPS MF build typically heavily supports all party members, provides MF, and with enough currency can carry a 6man party. What's bad about that? You can clear rippy 100%+ 78 maps with 6man HP solo and get massive amount of loot. Some people like that (I for one, think it'd be awesome)

With enough play time, it'll definitely pay itself back. Andi's? They're worth their weight in gold if you can properly use them. It's not hard to earn back a few ex, and with enough MF and clearspeed, you can make hundreds.

Yeah, probably don't need to do this, but for some, MF is genuinely fun.
no it blatantly isnt. Andvarius is not worth it over a crappy rare if you are buying, you cna make 100s of exalts mfing? Ya, and youll make virtually the same just with self found mf gear over spending 100s of exalts on mf gear, with self found that 100s is profit, when you are spending 100s of ex on your setup then you make all that cash and all it does is pay for the gear you bought.

Massive amounts of loot = alterations, thats what mfing typically brings. On standard my mfer has dual andy, perfect legacy goldwyrms, perfect aursieze, legacy quant + rarity hat, perfect legacy perandus belt etc etc. I have those things because I found them, I didnt buy them, thats why they make me money.

Have I found some cool stuff? Sure, Ive mfed with that full on setup for 100s if not 1000+ of hours, found a kaoms heart (back when it was 1k life), Voltaxic, Binos, Soul Taker, Mjolner, countless bors, alphas, rats nests etc, like 6+ andy rings, countless other uniques over time. Heres the thing...

found the kaoms with 0 mf on in a blue cemetary

found the voltaxic in docks with very little mf on

found the binos in a necropolis with 0 mf on

found the mjolner in an underground sea with 160iir 0 quant self found mf build

found the soultaker in a prominade with 160iir 0 quant self found mf build

you know what i found with the dual andvarius full throttle mf setup? Lots and lots of vendor trash items that made me a lot of alts, thats what most mf is, alts. Ive never found a high ticket item while using that max mf setup and Ive been going super hard farming with that setup for over a year, since deep in open beta. When it pays off is the start of a league, thats when the mountains of rares = actual moneys in trade, when the alphas howls and mid tier uniques sell well and at that point in a league you just slap on self found mf gear because you dont want to be spending money you want to be making money and the difference between a rare ring with 30-40% iir and buying an advarius is nothing, its literally nothing and the most you can really hope for it that you make back the money you spent on it, at best.

I make shitloads from mfing, from self found mfing, you dont spend 100s of ex on mf setups, you dont even spend 10s of ex on them, its a complete and utter waste that eats all the profit you make from doing it. Youre mfing, you are finding more items than most people, you dont need to buy items. You want to make 100ex self found mfing or you want to spend 100 exalts on your mf setup and make 120 exalts in the same time frame? If you got 100 ex heres what you do, you invest that in items/currency that will increase in value over time or on the league merge and then you self found mf to make another 100 and do the same with that.
You don't have to, but he wants too. Getting a lot of MF and still having plenty of clear speed isn't inherently bad like you make it seem. With a lot of currency, you can get both. With little currency, you get one or the other. Self found, you only get one.

Without investing a a fair bit, it's best to go for clear speed unless you only party map / dom farm, as it will probably earn you more.

Damn man, chill. Opinions are very much questionable, but there's no point saying the same thing over and over. This guy wanted MF with a large budget, not counterproductive walls of text :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info