Leap slam spark bug

After leapslamming you are immune to sparks in pvp.

twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
for how long?

any specifics to the leap slam?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
rip brain
"
andkamen wrote:
for how long?

any specifics to the leap slam?

all he had to do was leap once and not move after, as soon and he would move at all he could take dmg again.
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
Confirmed bug, i tested it myself, i still think that leap slam should make you immune to spark during leap animation. ( just like jumping over obstacles, spark is a ground projectile )
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
lapiz wrote:
rip brain

when I found out about that bug like 1-2 weeks ago I made sure to be able to switch to selfcast FP within 10 seconds - I don't really mind :p

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Confirmed bug, i tested it myself, i still think that leap slam should make you immune to spark during leap animation. ( just like jumping over obstacles, spark is a ground projectile )

+1 immunity during 'flight'
Good find! I think we found it with fightgarr on alpha but weren't able to determine what exactly was causing it at the time :/

@brain, did you at least send a message to ggg about it, even if you didnt publicly announce it?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
Good find! I think we found it with fightgarr on alpha but weren't able to determine what exactly was causing it at the time :/

@brain, did you at least send a message to ggg about it, even if you didnt publicly announce it?

I actually remember this! But we had trouble replicating it so we didn't report anything? Or maybe we made some half-assed bug report, I don't remember; I cant get on alpha anymore so I can't check.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 6, 2015, 12:37:56 PM
can we have a GGG response in here? This bs makes an already not tier 1 LLD build absolutely abhorrent, especially with everyone now knowing about it. As someone playing a variation of that build, this took all the fun out of PvP for me, and I'm abstaining from any PvP until this gets some attention (not that anyone, especially GGG, cares. They're busy proving to the PvP-haters that they don't invest time into PvP, lest they bring out their pitchforks. Just way for act4 guysssss, its gonna fix desynch, bring content and affordable shavs for everyone, and turn water into wine :D )

so someone leap slams and stops moving to avoid your spark?

If he is a sitting duck isn't it easier to just throw some traps on him? +3 bear traps or freeze pulse traps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info