Uber Atziri Voll's Protector CoC (Discharge?) (CI?) Build

Hi,
At the moment i'm theory crafting about a Voll's Protector CoC Build that is able to kill Uber Atziri(Standard).
I just sixlinked a Voll's Protector and now i want to make use of it. I haven't used a CoC build at all and thus i have some general question about it.
I have seen the following builds

In the budget Uber Atziri section:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/982394/page/1

My thoughts and questions about the CoC Cyclone-Discharge:
As Voll's Protector seems to be made for Discharge i would prefer it, but the other build seems to be better for doing Uber Atziri, because you don't need to go in melee range and the damage seems to be better. Also i don't have the currency to get my hands on Voll's Devotion(not necessary, but a huge damage boost). I don't like to relay on EV, because it is RNG. Thus i'm thinking about a CI Build like this(too much nodes atm):
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAS67pAt-K2VsbJW0ZLL_BxX_GHNwNjWwLIvRjQw5IEZZd8qSRfjOMNhOeFr_mgcu9B2NfatvnRwby4XBSidNw1dwjkn33MnKpxPY8Lcautz4o-lfJDXzqurQMkyeYb-XPuXyMC-ywNj3jhLjKO3wPxKKjXIrB80yzw21ca4RI99esmBEP215QMMAaWfOsqsy3cYXVdbFC2rlG1wixP_zoZngNqW618jWS2L3-Cio4VmMV14aumK2FfRZAZp7VpilPgpvsOMBmRUe1BOQiPV9SU5eVl_SnKzW5HU8RUOvuuJMy0XBWkBuaE9vUdweHE5ykb56DCUZx

I think that a CI build is stronger at the end, but it is hard to level up and i think i need ~lvl90 to get it working. For this build i could make use of some gear i already have:
Spoiler

I haven't played CI and Cyclone. Thus i have to know is "can not be stuned" necessary to not get stuned when you use cyclone? Should i use the eye of chayula or should i try to get unwavering stance in the passiv tree?
What about auxium vs dream fragments? I need one for CI but wich one is better?
Should i use The Vertex, Rat's Nest or should i try to get my hands on high es+res helm?
Also how much ES do i need from the passives for Uber Atziri. How much crit chance is needed(minimum) for a CoC build?
For this build i need to get some nice jewelry and i have ~5ex left to spend on gear. I might get a dagger for free, but i have to ask.

For Gems i would use the gemsetup from the cyclone-discharge with some spell/increased crit chance/increased crit damage as a replacement for bloodmagic. Also i would use blood rage for frency charges and life leech. Maybe i make use of righteous fire for Uber Atziri as well.

What do you think about the build/gear? Should i give it a try or should i use another build with Voll's Protector like the barrage build or is EV cyclone discharge better than i think?
Last edited by cuchio on Mar 5, 2015, 11:51:22 AM
A few tips:
- Life Leech gem and Vaal Pact are a MUST if you want to survive reflect
- You can't be stunned while cycloning, so you don't need either Eye of Chayula or Unwavering Stance

IMO, Auxium and a rare ring are better than Doriany's + Dream Fragments
If you're going CI, you can start as a shadow and take the Ev+ES nodes, then go through the scion's ev wheel to get Vaal Pact and grab Iron Reflexes.

PS: I'm trying to make a non-Voll's (either protector or devotion) melee CoC build. If you can come up with a solution, please tell me.
If you wanna do CoC Discharge I highly recommand you this guide:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195956

This guide is extremly detailed plus the build can be done on a lower budget.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Note that you can't use RF if you are CI.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info