Things you guys are waiting for in the near future?

"
Earthslug wrote:
ow page 2 and no "desync" post yet

edit: HAH page 3

FIx desync
8D
act 4, giving teso another cahnce in a few weeks, Game of thrones, armored warfare, skyforge getting to open beta, new season of anime but we'll see if there is anything worth watching(not "plot" heavy)

Employment if i can manage it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
zbouby25 wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
ow page 2 and no "desync" post yet

edit: HAH page 3

FIx my cat
8D

/fixed
"
Moonyu wrote:
Warm weather. This winter has sucked.

LOL... I'm in sunny SW Florida with low to mid-eighties temps. No worries here mate.

Ok. Obviously Act 4. More Desync awaits us, more trash loot for new zones and endgame maps, more minor patches for immediate bug fixes, more exploits (hopefully not), another round of passive full resets, and more grind.

Almost forgot... more "you've got to be fucking kidding GGG" vendor recipes that will be impossible to learn or use, more cruise, cruise cruise through white mobs and more wam/bam uniques/champions/bosses walls. Oh yes, must not forget... more 1 shot deaths (from desync or not). Last but most important... waiting for MORE NERFS to crush our existing builds viability.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 5, 2015, 12:26:17 PM
- Eliminate Desync forever and banish it to the depths of hell and all of its lavas and fires and brimstones.

- Provide an option to disable environmental effects in game so that the last maps of Act 3 don't crush my framerate even though I'm using goddamned sli 970s thank you

- Provide loot filter so that it too doesn't crush our framerate and fill the screen with junk whenever you play higher iiq maps

- removing the extremely annoying location based login where you constantly need to enter in the code

- locate a unicorn with wings in the depths of the himalayan mountains and fly it to the middle east to save humanity from ISIS.

Get it done GGG!
Last edited by Denezen on Mar 5, 2015, 12:22:11 PM
winning my wife's love back
Shamrock Shakes
sounds for flasks when they drop or are moved
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Last edited by comm_il_vec on Mar 5, 2015, 12:30:18 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

LOL... I'm in sunny SW Florida with low to mid-eighties temps. No worries here mate.

Grew up in Tampa/Clearwater. While the weather is nice, New England is amazing. Most of the year.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Ok. Obviously Act 4. More Desync awaits us, more trash loot for new zones and endgame maps, more minor patches for immediate bug fixes, more exploits (hopefully not), another round of passive full resets, and more grind.

Almost forgot... more "you've got to be fucking kidding GGG" vendor recipes that will be impossible to learn or use, more cruise, cruise cruise through white mobs and more wam/bam uniques/champions/bosses walls. Oh yes, must not forget... more 1 shot deaths (from desync or not). Last but most important... waiting for MORE NERFS to crush our existing builds viability.

Adopt me! I would do anything to be a murican! I bathe you in cookies for the rest of your life!

Spoiler
Just drop me off in new york at some point. ;)
Act 4
Steam VR
Finally breaking my overhead press PR (plateaus are real)
Getting down to 10% body fat
Breaking my yearly net income PR
Finally learn to dance

Yeah that's about it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
winning my wife's love back
Shamrock Shakes
sounds for flasks when they drop or are moved

CAKE?

I only read that as hillary winning in 2016 and becoming the world leader! All hail hillary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info