Pledge of Hands

Not really you're missing a shields ES. So even with great helms gloves and caster chests you only net about 2-2.5K mana not enough to spam most 6L or wear AA. Need like 3-4K. PoH gives crazy mana like 1200-1500 or a ton of nodes. Just look at tree 6% here 8% there. PoH gives 100%!!

with BiS gears I said the mirrors come out on top but it would be closer than many think.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 4, 2015, 4:27:51 AM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

I have no idea how to caster or use spells but I'm pretty sure this makes pledge look more like a Skin Transfer item. As a unique it was never a BiS item.

(courtesy of view-thread/556020)

Yup. PoH is great, but you still can get a rare that is better, unless you need that mana so much. BUT, you will be missing in terms of DPS. Again guys, uniques CAN be BiS for certain builds (aka build enabling or build specific) but they won't be BiS for every caster build. That is the point, and this makes it a good unique.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

I have no idea how to caster or use spells but I'm pretty sure this makes pledge look more like a Skin Transfer item. As a unique it was never a BiS item.

(courtesy of view-thread/556020)

It's a lot close than you'd think. All those crits can be made up where Agony user is chasing mana to spam.

So this leaves 22% cast sp vs 60% increased spell dam and +3 vs another gem. Have to test. But based on SRS I only saw 10% more DPS with a +3 fire.

You dont want pledge for a skin bro it's fugly. Looks like a telephone pole.

Ya but srs doesnt benefit from the spellmodifiers/crit modifiers that spells do, so hard to compare it that way
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Or use EB + 2 wands (evem more so if batteries) and laugh at pledge dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info