While playing Computer turns off no BSOD or anything

information on the error can be found here.

possibly driver issue for your hard drive... not sure if it would be related to your power issues though.
Sorry I was not accurate on the dump file, when a BSOD occurs a file should be generated %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP. So a file named memory.dmp in your Windows folder...

Also if a BSOD would be occurring, your system is probably set to auto restart when a blue screen occurs. You can verify this by going to This PC > Properties > Advanced System Settings > Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery Settings:

Also you didn't answer my question if you also tried to use a different power cord.

Maybe it's also worth checking your Windows power settings in your control panel and set it to high performance.

I've checked a couple of results from Drakier's Google search and found this post be pretty accurate: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2256292/randomly-computer-restarts-crashes.html
In multiple post some Comodo software is mentioned, might be worth to check if you have it installed or any other kind of system tuners / cleaners and remove them. Also checking or replacing SATA cables might be a good idea, running a malware scan and updating your driver. However this guy eventually did a clean install of Windows, don't know how much effort that would be for you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info