[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

hello mimeosd

I don't think its a good idea m8.

In juggernaut I only see 2 skills I would take For The Build,thats indeed Unbreakable and Unyielding.
And then take the fortify notes in the skilltree and link fortify to Groundslam.
The main Problem With armor is that from the 50% phy reduction the stacking goes slow and its in my opinion better to take more endurances charges,granite flask then armor.

The other notes are not so good for the build.

If you check beserker Aspect of carnage is just a dream for the dps,it gives so much damage that you can easily skip some dps notes and stack some more defence notes in the skilltree.

Pain reaver is a like the small brother of warlord mark,so its very good.

Thanks For using my build and watching my movie.

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Mar 7, 2016, 7:38:14 PM
"
I wish you would state at the beginning of this build that all of the items you use cost many exalts and are out of reach of many poe players.
A guy in my guild is a newish player and followed your build guide at respec because he thought this was a beginner friendly build.
I wonder how viable this build is without all the uber expensive gear only rich players can afford?

This build is beginner friendly. I am level 78 in new league right now and I have no problems doing up to t7 maps. My gear is completely garbage and 90% self found. The most expensive thing I've spent is a 2C chest.
IGN:ericwhm
Oh damn.... :(
Anyone know how to switch ascendancy class? I went with jugger, but would like to go with berserker now. :(
Sure here is my how to change ascendancy Subclasses Video :)

https://youtu.be/WppOuW7WyTs

sham

Thanks mate!
I've been using your guide since 2 weeks before Ascendancy launched, and I've absolutely fallen in love with Groundslam Marauder!! However... I noticed you took out Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark and replaced it with a Herald of Ash aura for extra DPS. Are you sure this is the best setup? Blas + WM is insane, both for generating endurance charges and life/mana leech. I basically have 100% uptime for max End charges with that setup. With the 40% More Damage from Berserker class, tons of LL and endurance charges, I'm a walking WRECKING BALL!!!! It's awesome and incredibly fun. However, now you have it so Warlord's Mark is linked with CWDT. Are you sure that's better than Blasphemy?

Anyway, here's the gear I'm using right now:

Spoiler

With Flame Golem up my groundslam is at 89K DPS (with only level 17/18/19 0 quality gems!). HP is 5400. I'm also using Vaal Groundslam for leveling. It's perfect for those "oh $%&@" moments and for quickly clearing strongbox spawns. I'll probably switch over to Leap Slam soon.

Also, do you think this mace is worth mastercrafting?

Craft "Suffixes Cannot be Changed", scour, exalt until I get phys%. Do you think it's worth it? I've never done any real item crafting before ^^

Thanks again for the guide!!! This is the most fun character I've played yet!
Last edited by Heywoody on Mar 9, 2016, 1:48:38 AM
Hey Heywoody

First off all thanks for using the build and nice gear-dps.

Your Right about the blas-warlord its very good.
I Didn't took it just for the reason that I went in beserker for Pain Reaver and Groundslam is already such a strong survivability Skill That it wasn't worth taking blas-warlord and spend 35 reserved mana for it.But off course its not a build breaker if you take blas-warlord.

Then For You Crafting Maul,

I would not do it because your Flat phys is way to low.It never can do more dps then your maul you are unsing atm.

For crafting.

First Step is get a white maul with itemlevel 83 it cost around 3-5c on standard.
Level 83 item gives the highest flat pys possible in game.

Merciless Level 83 170-179 Local Physical %+ Prefix
Just trans it and use alt until you got flat phys and attack speed.

Ones you got those 2 regal it and hope for the hybrith max 75-19 Flat phys-135-169 accuracy

If that works You are very lucky :).For last mod you need the add phys you can just do it with your master.

have fun

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Mar 9, 2016, 4:58:16 AM
Ok thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it! I saw the "50 str / 27 speed" and got a bit excited lol

is there a way to stun in this build??
Could you please make like 3 separate skill trees, so i know which way to go in the skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info