Nurfs frighten people from spreading there build.

I never noticed the assassin's creed figure in that picture before
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
what an utterly stupid comment and topic.
how the hell are there 4 pages of replies?

community suicide by stupid?

stupid doesn't kill,
tainted kool-aid does.

time to hit the grocery store.

yo peeps I caught a bass REEL THEM IN BOYS!

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
what an utterly stupid comment and topic.
how the hell are there 4 pages of replies?

community suicide by stupid?

stupid doesn't kill,
tainted kool-aid does.

time to hit the grocery store.

yo peeps I caught a bass REEL THEM IN BOYS!

Jim Jones plays PoE confirmed
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Hargan!
"
Maverick31 wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:

what´s wrong with buffing things instead of nerfing btw?
nerfs only cause players to leave overtime especially , if it´s as frequent as GGG lately handling "things".

I've only been playing for 2 months, maybe I missed a few dozen nerfs you could point out to me. Since you and a dozen others are claiming nerfs in PoE are frequent and build destroying.
Just curious since I have not seen that at all.

read the patchnotes from aeons ago , if you are curious i dont have the compassion right now to support your lazyness.
"
Funkdubious wrote:
"
Please stop projecting. That will not happen here. It's a computer game, run by the most capitalist ethnically-rigid devs I've ever met.

Everything that comes to mind when I think of someone being "ethnically-rigid" is pretty hilarious.

Sometimes typos are awesome. I feel like this accidentally creates a new way to say 'RACIST' :)

"
Funkdubious wrote:
"
Please stop projecting. That will not happen here. It's a computer game, run by the most capitalist ethnically-rigid devs I've ever met.

Everything that comes to mind when I think of someone being "ethnically-rigid" is pretty hilarious.

Sometimes typos are awesome. I feel like this accidentally creates a new way to say 'ETHNOCENTRIC' :)

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thing which would not have counted as a typo but a brain failure. Maybe my edit made it through before being 'quoted'.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 2, 2015, 3:28:14 PM
"
Kechop wrote:

you need human resources to change numbers in an already implemented string / line of code that should be very simple?

you dont actually think that nerfing items skills and adjusting their numbers or adding an additional effect is actually hard work do you?

pls tell me you are not this delusional.
what´s wrong with buffing things instead of nerfing btw?
nerfs only cause players to leave overtime especially , if it´s as frequent as GGG lately handling "things".

Last time I checked, balancing is hard as fuck. Putting numbers is easy. Getting the right ones requires skill. There are many people at GGG doing that full time (like Qarl). You are a moron for thinking otherwise, educate yourself on game design please.

Here is a cheap tip: buffing and nerfing can be good or bad, but there is a lot of biased people. It's always the same. "You don't care about fun" "People will leave" "OH LOOK A NURF". All emotional, extortion material for people that don't know better.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info