Hey Ziggy, Pohx, Zeno

I'll see what I can throw together and maybe have something next week for you guys. I love podcasting and I wouldn't mind maybe just having an episode just talking changes for the game both positive and negative. Things I expect to see as well as things that may need to be buffed/nerfed.
"
I'll see what I can throw together and maybe have something next week for you guys. I love podcasting and I wouldn't mind maybe just having an episode just talking changes for the game both positive and negative. Things I expect to see as well as things that may need to be buffed/nerfed.

I listen to your podcast on the way to work so this would be awesome.

As a side note you seem to be the most into the game, so I am sure no one would care if the other 2 couldn't make it on. People just like to hear you guys talk POE.
goes to show how much of a good job you guys are doing as content creators. Btw I want podcasts too, they are informative and fun to watch.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
ipeterx33 wrote:
To be honest, this game is at it's peak. I don't see this game becoming any better than it is already. Anything else that will be added in the near future will eventually end up being a nerf and yeah, it's meh. Just IMO.

No sure if joke.

This game can be FAR better, how?, new weapons and middle ranged (crossbows?) another character or more, more elements, improve the unarmed, traps and mines a lot, mixed elemental support gems, zones, lore......... LOL, POE is not mature yet.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
"
Hey! We mentioned at the end of the last episode that this next episode (26) is tentative. There hasn't been much content to discuss of late that we haven't done so already. Ziggy is also currently in the states to the best of my knowledge and Pohx is playing runescape. With that said, I was planning on having a community episode where we can make a fun show where we can sit down and test the average players PoE knowledge! Kind of like the trivia show we did on episode 8. Lastly, I was also considering of having an episode where we sit down and discuss the game overall. What needs to be changed via nerf/buff. What we would like to see in Atc 4 etc.

That's what most of us would love Zeno ! We just want to chill out with you and our favorite game for 2 hours, the topic actually irrelevant to many of us. For me the game is also at an all-time high, despite not too many updates. Hell I'd even watch if you put Oscar up as host ;)
"

Sweet!
"
robotamen wrote:
"
ipeterx33 wrote:
To be honest, this game is at it's peak. I don't see this game becoming any better than it is already. Anything else that will be added in the near future will eventually end up being a nerf and yeah, it's meh. Just IMO.

No sure if joke.

This game can be FAR better, how?, new weapons and middle ranged (crossbows?) another character or more, more elements, improve the unarmed, traps and mines a lot, mixed elemental support gems, zones, lore......... LOL, POE is not mature yet.

Hes right. They could start working on actually removing desync, which would open the door to a lot of new HC builds.

Also they could implement a SLF with increased drop rates since no trading.

And yeah theres lots of content stuff they could do.

But...F2P...so new skins, new uniques that are vendor trash (for skinning via cash shop) and some new skills most people wont use.
just for try, for see and for know
"
Stop skipping weeks with State of Exile.

Ziggy, pohx and zeno are all boring as shit.

Ziggy made a tornado shot build without hatred -> all opinions discared, also is beta, shy, not funny and a skinny manlet. Besides that his open beta LA build was super crappy. 300 LA dps LMAO
Pohx always blames deaths on the game, rages at viewers and has way too high an opinion of himself.
Zeno is a freaky weirdo, [Removed by Support] and his builds are some of the worst I have ever seen.

I can't watch them for more than 10 minutes at a time.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Feb 28, 2015, 3:38:56 PM
"
glh5 wrote:
"

Ziggy made a tornado shot build without hatred -> all opinions discared, also is beta, shy, not funny and a skinny manlet. Besides that his open beta LA build was super crappy. 300 LA dps LMAO
Pohx always blames deaths on the game, rages at viewers and has way too high an opinion of himself.
Zeno is a freaky weirdo, [Removed by Support] and his builds are some of the worst I have ever seen.

Sry dude but you're an idiot , nobody forces you to watch them.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Feb 28, 2015, 3:39:32 PM
"
glh5 wrote:
"

No one asked for your opinion on them, also digging so deep to try finding somethign to make them look bad is beyond pathetic as well. Seriously this is anno 2015 and still people find themselves replying to any topic they can find to piss on certain people, still you try watching them, just stop torturing yourself man, make everyone happy by just not being on this planet.
Last edited by Support on Mar 10, 2015, 4:33:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info