"
Ward wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Pro tip, don't attack both.

I think you agro both that way.

Peace,

-Boem-

Easy to say for a LA user. same issue with Split Arrow,Rain of Arrows,Tornado shot..well anything with some decent AoE.

Let's try to say this without sounding harsh.

Spoiler
DEFAULT ATTACK MAYBE?

bruh....

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
decoy totem too hard to use :/

just go to one end and wait for both golems to come to you. Then go to the other end of the area so that you are out of range of one of the golems. ez pz
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
hahah had this one too, was running till only one was following it took few minutes :p
conversions trap
or/and
bear trap
or/and
decoy totem

be creative;)
what is harder is double jungle valley/ torture chanber, with added lightning dmg and some bitching ally cannot die (got 2 of them on jungle valley:O )
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
With any build it takes about thirty seconds to completely separate them from them having overlapping models. Just drag them both to one side of the area, and then stand on the other side such that one loses aggro on you and the other doesn't. No skill use necessary. Obviously getting it down takes a little practice, but suggest that it needs changing or that you need to be certain build is just untrue.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
Heh I'd hate to see you try to do Acton's nightmare or whatever with the two necro bosses that res each other lel

Zana opened it for me not a week ago. I concur, those two assholes were tough
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
There should be something done about this just because
It's sort of easy to get them apart most of the time but its dumb that this exists

If the boss has this mod it should apply to both (but let you kill one boss) then jump to the next boss but you should be able to kill one of the bosses even tho it has this mod or something
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Heh I'd hate to see you try to do Acton's nightmare or whatever with the two necro bosses that res each other lel

Zana opened it for me not a week ago. I concur, those two assholes were tough

With enough deeps it's actually no problem, one shot both, done ez pz. I always rush to the Boss room directly and skip all the trash mobs.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
There is pretty much always a tree in the boss area right? The aura requires line of sight, so just get them walking round the tree while you nuke them, it'll only take take a couple of seconds for them to lose line of sight and they'll go down.
I always do the the double boss there.it's so easy...damn.Just get a decoy totem.When they are in the middle of the room place it in a corner and you run in the opposite corner.after a few tries 1 will agro you and the other one the totem.
Last edited by Seryen on Feb 27, 2015, 5:45:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info