Ghost Spawn rate in Torment

"
RayTX wrote:
Every time I see someone whining because they are still missing ghosts for the challenge, I feel like they are talking bullshit. If you constantly play maps at a high clear speed, you will get tons of ghosts and the challenge will be done in no time.

Or not :)) I have lvl90 and 2 lvl85 chars and still missing Thief. Playing maps since league started. RNG challenge continues...
I've been farming the library and archives for some time now. There is no way that, on average, you see one per instance. However, I think there are a lot or enough as is. It takes me 3-5 minutes to full-clear the archives and I can find up to three of them, plus I have the opportunity of finding a corrupted area, rogues and a master. I like this and it is diverse enough for me that farming is no longer so boring. In the last week I've found many more than 100. My problem is that certain ones are very rare and, maybe, I should have found an embezzler by now.

Of course, unless you are a high level, they are difficult to kill and chasing them will almost certainly get you killed. And, imo, the rarity of certain ones does not justify the shortness of time that they are available or the amount of damage they can do. They're just not accessible for the player as he levels up his character and tries to play a normal game. It reminds me of the corrupted areas and once you hit cruel, you had to avoid them entirely until you were a high level.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info