Season Eleven, Event 80: 1 Hour Descent

2nd Marauder for the 3rd time, behind Mors. Come on Mors, quit racing so I have a chance at a Demi :)
Failed to load any instances when trying to exit the Vault of the Champions. Was stuck there for about three minutes, not able to progress and not able to quit either. I was able to kill some of the mobs still left on the level, so it wasn't an internet issue. After about three minutes it crashed and the level had reset, so I had to run Guardians again.
"
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Mar 5, 2015, 2:59:05 AM

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
[Removed by Support]
oh you
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Mar 5, 2015, 2:59:24 AM
"
[Removed by Support]

lol'ed
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Mar 5, 2015, 2:59:42 AM
Rollbacked over a level back before demonic. Didn't want that #1 witch anyways, fml.
Spoiler
"
Morsexier wrote:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Basically a geofri's baptism
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Last edited by AwaitingApril on Mar 5, 2015, 2:11:36 AM
Excuse me, but I have to say something...

This is the 2nd? time that the Europe gateway has crushed in this race season and with the racing schedule being as tight as it is, I dont think this is fair for the racers using said gateway....

Since previous races that had this problem have not been repeated/rerun, I dont think this will either, but I really do hope that these roolbacks and disconnects will not happen very often in the future...

Like I said, the schedule is already tight as it is:(
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
Underleveled by exile zone due to no blues/packs, finally got decent density in the miscreation zone but it was a bit too late to catch up.

Desync was brutal as usual, having to /oos every 10-15 seconds at times and watching everything desync again less than a second later, but considering the eu players chronic rollbacks i suppose it could be even worse.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info