Season Eleven, Event 75: 1 Hour Descent

Had some pretty crazy gear

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Second race in a row that I get shitty areas early, only to speed to the top later. Freakin' ResidentRacer, let me win first place already! ._.

Good drops though.

Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

Only 1 poleaxe drop in the entire race... no etched sword, no double axe.. not to mention that it didn't want to roll anything good..
This dropped at 2 minute left. Such rng race.
Last edited by shashk0 on Mar 3, 2015, 7:09:36 PM

I was like

but then in Infernal... blow load of currency on gear... no fire res roll... I'm like..

"
Morsexier wrote:

I really appreciate when the top players post their gear after a race, it's helps me improve my game.

Thanks!

Svenbo
Died five minutes in to a silly mistake. Somehow managed fifth ranger off reroll with some good gear.

"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
-Insert disgusted comments about early 90s netcode here-

pretty sure quake 1 ran better on 28k modem than poe ever had

edited
IGN: KoTao
"
Svenbo wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

I really appreciate when the top players post their gear after a race, it's helps me improve my game.

Thanks!

Svenbo

I'll highlight this run, and maybe talk about some Descent strats in a video, people seem to like those.

<3
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Mar 4, 2015, 1:58:16 AM
"
Morsexier wrote:

I'll highlight this run, and maybe talk about some Descent strats in a video, people seem to like those.

<3

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info