Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano

I swear, at first I thought it was Chris on helium :-))
Good job!
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Chris you sound different somehow this week
I'm just gonna throw out an uneducated guess here... The woman talking in the hideout presentation..... would it be Samantha Wilson?! Chris' daughter!? :D
IGN: Caydranth
"
NgjnMaster wrote:
I'm just gonna throw out an uneducated guess here... The woman talking in the hideout presentation..... would it be Samantha Wilson?! Chris' daughter!? :D

if it's samantha, it's his sister. i think.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
with a voice like that this hideout seems far too cute :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
FINALLY!!!! Been pushing for you! Again, this is one of the most amazing uses of the tile sets I have seen thus far. Congratz!

2 major points missed.

That portal effect is not the same as he used in the original video, I believe it was the Void Gate. That was the jaw dropping moment.

The other clever use was that he used the snow effect as ash dropping from the volcano.
Last edited by grimjacked on Feb 26, 2015, 7:13:46 AM
Such a pleasant voice.
It reminds me of Nessa's.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Cool looking hideout, mate. Keep getting jaw-dropped at the creativity of designs that people come up with.

Also (can't bypass) grats for the voice coverage, Bex! Let it be the first of many! (And starting with "Hi, I'm Chris Wilson" lol)
WOW GGG WOTH A HEK MAN?AM LEVEL 89 IN YOURE POE STD LEAGUE AND WOTH A HELL SO GRIND NOW MAKE WORSE?I CAN NO MAKE LEVELT 100 LIKE FAST 1% NOW NO CAN EVER DO IT?SHAME MAP DROP LOW=NO PLAYER DO GAME ANYMORE!NO DIE POE CUZ BAD MAP DROP DIE POE CUZ BAD DEVILOPER!
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
GreatWhite47
Well done Bex!

And again another nice hideout....we need an hideout imprint mtx/feature for sure:D
that i must say is a realy nice hideout
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info