Remember the time in Runescape when there was no GE......

I also never played Runescape. Never had any interest in it. :)

Not fond of the idea of an AH here, though. That I agree with.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Runescape had and still has the best quest system EVER. But i could never get into it the graphics were way to ... not me but a new one eldevin is coming out and i might try that out. :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
The GE removed coordinated economic activity and completely removed the need to trade face to face. It was like the EE mod for minecraft. Had a nice soundtrack though, quite merry.

I'll never forget my time in Runescape, that game held me for quite a while. But screw Jagex.

In unrelated news, they're working on the new transformers mmo thing now.
Runescape is only fun if you're 10 years old, playing it with friends, aren't grinding it, and are completely oblivious to merching, botting, etc. (edit: and the new bonus xp things)

And yes, I remember it... was a long time ago, but yeah.
I still get nostalgic about the game sometimes.
Last edited by Zaroganos on Feb 9, 2013, 1:54:59 PM
Totally remember buying and selling maple logs out by the bank in Varrock. Remember the first time I bought membership. Then having 1.4 billion gold with a "Whateva, I do what i want" attitude and buying the most expensive gear and supplies. Then selling all that for over $500 dollars to pay for a vacation for my boyfriend and me. My childhood.
Runescapes PVP(pre 2007) Was undoubtedly the best, most exciting, most dangerous (in terms of loosing items) and most multi-player friendly, Player Vs Player system I've ever encountered.
It was down right addictive and seriously bad for one's social life.
The threat of loosing literally MONTHS of work (eg: Saving up for that ultimate weapon) in the matter of a few seconds was devastating when you lost. But exceptionally marvelous when you won, leading to adrenaline rushes comparable to sex.
GGG should take a page out the JAGEX book, in those regards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info