Hard fps Drops

Since other people are experiencing these fps drops having AMD graphic cards, I agree it is not graphic card related.

However, several people have reported this issue since the patch I mentioned earlier so it is pretty obvious something is not right.

"Embrace the darkness"
Last edited by jerkan7 on Feb 27, 2015, 5:06:56 PM
Have Same Issue. I am using nVidia card. My mjolner completely uselss. How can I use it with screen freezing ~10fps?
This is not a problem with NVIDIA or AMD, it's just shitty """optimization""" by GGG
EDIT: After Changin my Build again i just realized that i get these fps Drops even without Mjolner or Discharging.
Now im back to Spectral Throw and is get fps drops down to 5fps.
I dont know where these drops come from.. it might be a problem with my Gps which get a huge GPU load in poe when im in Sewers (e.g) Gpu load jumps from 5% to 80-100 % and so i get these drops.

I still dont find a solution for this problem.. :/
GPU Drivers look like they are 4 months old, I'd update them in the first instance to eliminate that as a contributing issue.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I updated them the day after i posted the dxdiag... :D

100% Sure that its running the high peformance card?

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Yeah 100% Sure.. no lags in other games, no iGpu on my Cpu so..
That's messed up.

Might be time to check some AMD forums or Toms Hardware or something...

Sorry can't be of more help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info