Give wands blink arrow

"
andkamen wrote:
being able to one shot shouldn't be justifiable by a high mana cost ;/

its LMP. not quite a 1 shot. those builds are also specced to go full damage, so it's hardly a point of reference for the 1v1 build. Also, puncture crit trappers can 1 shot and then have DOT in additional, so there's plenty of that going around.
and the abilities that can still one shot should probably be looked into as well. If one shots were fine then shield charge, for example, wouldn't have been nerfed.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
and the abilities that can still one shot should probably be looked into as well. If one shots were fine then shield charge, for example, wouldn't have been nerfed.

You're right, they should be. But i don't think we should let that take away from the point of this thread.
"
andkamen wrote:

Have you tried shooting a 50 or even 60ish mana cost skill with less then 200 total mana and no mana regen?
When everybody stresses out how important potion-management is, have you ever gone into pvp with 3 or even FOUR mana pots? I guess not, since most people are used to elreon rings making it all free to spam and thus mana not being a factor at all into pvp.
Well for kinetic blast, it is ^^' Add the squishyness and no move skill and needs good gear for decent/mediocre results ? thats why there aint many even trying...
"
neyhoumi wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

Have you tried shooting a 50 or even 60ish mana cost skill with less then 200 total mana and no mana regen?
When everybody stresses out how important potion-management is, have you ever gone into pvp with 3 or even FOUR mana pots? I guess not, since most people are used to elreon rings making it all free to spam and thus mana not being a factor at all into pvp.
Well for kinetic blast, it is ^^' Add the squishyness and no move skill and needs good gear for decent/mediocre results ? thats why there aint many even trying...

/vouch

My KB is limited to a 4l due to mana restraints (meaning its far from 1 shot), and even then it drains out.
before anyone else brings it up, having more movement skills in pve is just a quality of life at this point. I dont think a skill should be called bad since it allows faster movement in pve.
Right, and as others have said pve people will generally have 2x brightbeak which really isn't very inconvenient in pve.
Is there a point to post legitimate feedback if mods never ever recognize a post? good gosh, the dude has 1 job.. show some initiative.
He watches but doesnt have to respond to each thread. They know our thoughts
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
He watches but doesnt have to respond to each thread. They know our thoughts

lol nice

seriously though, simple responses would be a little reassuring that our suggestions don't go unnoticed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info