[v1.3.1]JavaMaster's Cheap Static Strike + 5.6k life + 55k dps + Not need 6L + All maps are viable

good build id like that tanky strike. There is the same build as a duelist

http://goo.gl/FsQgqG

lost : 30 dex 30 str 2% attack speed 10% ele dmg weapon 36% armor 8% life 0.8% life regen 20% reduce crit

gain : 60 int 64 life 72% melee physical 40% stun duration 20% life recovery from flask 120% block recovery +8 mana gain on block 5% block with shield 8% damage on area 24% area radius.

Qc gamer FsF
All good, very tanky build but struggling a bit with mana, got 2% leech on wurm's molt and swinging for a while makes me go oom, since most of our damage is elemental. I'm using warlord's mark for now, but I was wondering if there's any other solution, apart from soul taker.
1st: do not attack in the air (move only on mouse left)

there is many ways to get back our mana without skill interuption due to out of mana.

blood magic gem, blood magic passive, mana on hit, mana regen%, mana on kill,block, mana on flask, of damage taken.

iam not going to explain all because there are plenty ways. But if you struggeling at the moment just be sure to get atleast 2x time your attack skill mana cost as unreserved mana pool and more mana leech. warlords mark help alots. you need to understand more you attack fast more mana% leech will be required.

Qc gamer FsF
Good build, I'm using a similar one, starting as a duelist. Very tanky and easy to use, with good DPS.

I have a question:
My current weapon is this, since it gives me the most DPS and the leech makes me basically unkillable right now (am going to start mapping soon, so that'll change quickly):

I haven't yet decided on a weapon that I want to use in the endgame would it be worth it to pick a specific 1handed weapon type and boost its damage through the skilltree, or are the skillpoints better spent elsewhere?

I would like to go for swords, but they seem to have the least damage output compared to axes and maces.

"
outerworld wrote:
All good, very tanky build but struggling a bit with mana, got 2% leech on wurm's molt and swinging for a while makes me go oom, since most of our damage is elemental. I'm using warlord's mark for now, but I was wondering if there's any other solution, apart from soul taker.

I am not sure for soul taker.
Doryani's gives you huge elemental damage + good physical damage.
you can use poacher's mark, warlord's Mark with curse on hit.
"
greggz666 wrote:
1st: do not attack in the air (move only on mouse left)

+1 best solution
Last edited by JavaMaster on May 6, 2015, 9:01:03 AM
"
HonkyTonk wrote:
Good build, I'm using a similar one, starting as a duelist. Very tanky and easy to use, with good DPS.

I have a question:
My current weapon is this, since it gives me the most DPS and the leech makes me basically unkillable right now (am going to start mapping soon, so that'll change quickly):

I haven't yet decided on a weapon that I want to use in the endgame would it be worth it to pick a specific 1handed weapon type and boost its damage through the skilltree, or are the skillpoints better spent elsewhere?

I would like to go for swords, but they seem to have the least damage output compared to axes and maces.

Thank you for your interesting. Doryani's have very good elemental damage. Because, you know static strike converted %70 physical damage to lightning damage. I think that you should use doryani's sceptre.
Last edited by JavaMaster on May 6, 2015, 2:21:09 PM
Does it makes any good difference if I would like to use Legacy or Double legacy BoR?
"
ExTReMeLy wrote:
Does it makes any good difference if I would like to use Legacy or Double legacy BoR?

you don't need any legacy BoR. it doesnt make good difference. 6L daresso chest will be good but I am not sure that it would be better choice.
Last edited by JavaMaster on May 7, 2015, 4:01:16 PM
How are you capped on resistance? And the dps boost when level 75 im guessing is going to be huge with that weapon.
Last edited by universal777 on May 18, 2015, 8:35:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info