Selling Mirroring: Best 6L EVA Chest - 10 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

No one got mirrors ? :(
n1 free bump
Magic mirror in my hand, what is the best chest in that land?
Epic, epic chest.

Did you get any 5L before the 6l?
Ingame name - Zatharid
"
FlamingSheep wrote:
Epic, epic chest.

Did you get any 5L before the 6l?

None, exactly like aimlessgun with his ES chest.
While it is truly an epic chest arguably worth more than what would be spent in chroming/mirroring it the issue I have is the mirrored item isn't nearly as valuable especially when it is a chest on default. Outside of 2-Hand/Bow builds the chest is the keystone for end game skill+support combinations. So not being able to chrome the sockets for use with different supports or for a different character in the one piece where it matters most is a big negative.

And yes I have a mirror.

"
safcommando wrote:
wtf you spent 120 fusings..ONLY?!

^

this so much

my 6l es cost me over 400 fusing.

edit: free bump op amazing chest
Ign : Nitero
Last edited by bently22 on Feb 9, 2013, 2:55:47 PM
Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and trash compared to my chest. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont use items that require level 57 to equip. I remember when I was 57, the 2nd day I played this. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal chest thats above lvl 66, has good stats(including MS) and maybe some chaos resist and more life... and has good fuking evasion, and has an ilvl of at least 75. im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty item on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
"
razale wrote:
Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and trash compared to my chest. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont use items that require level 57 to equip. I remember when I was 57, the 2nd day I played this. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal chest thats above lvl 66, has good stats(including MS) and maybe some chaos resist and more life... and has good fuking evasion, and has an ilvl of at least 75. im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty item on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

1/10.
"
razale wrote:

Last edited by Recab on Feb 9, 2013, 3:13:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info