Discontinued

Hello there...

Good to see a bit of love for cleavers !
Using Doomsower is a sweet idea.

I'm using a 2H sword cleaver myself (no doomsower & pretty different tree/gear).
On my way, i thought it would be nice to share something important about multistrike (in my opinion).
As you already know, that support is quite mandatory, mainly for its auto-target feature, which is definitely useful against large mob packs.
However, it is also the cleaver's curse.
Indeed, there are some situations where fast retreat is required to survive.
I'm thinking of deadly attacks such as dominus's touch of god, or magnus|atziri flamblasts.
Basically, don't neglect attack speed if you can, cause for a cleaver, it is both offensive & defensive (whereas damage mods are purely offensive).
Mine has close to 10 attacks per second, and i find that just enough.

Regards =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Mar 3, 2015, 7:20:17 PM
Hi, thanks for the input :)

Attack speed is no so important to me since i concentrate on higher hit damage to feed the overkill. Clearing a whole room of mobs in a single attack salvo is the best defence for me.

I can see why AS and the slowed multistrike animation can worry some people, but these situations apply to a very small number of occurrences. I personally have no problems with them because my playstyle involves high mobility anyway.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Could you post your bandits choices? :)
"
Ahannenius wrote:
Could you post your bandits choices? :)

Triple Oak
Thank you! :)
Hi, I'am using your build for my first PoE character and I'm in Act 3 merciless and doing great.

However, following your skill tree I noticed that you skilled 18% increased endurance charge duration, but you didn't skill +1 max endurance charge near the beggining of what I think is templar tree(sorry I'm noob). Is that intended or not?
"
Sirooo wrote:
Hi, I'am using your build for my first PoE character and I'm in Act 3 merciless and doing great.

However, following your skill tree I noticed that you skilled 18% increased endurance charge duration, but you didn't skill +1 max endurance charge near the beggining of what I think is templar tree(sorry I'm noob). Is that intended or not?

The tree is basically complete except for gettingmore endurance charges so i was about to collect the endurance charge at next level up.

After this, i plan to get the other charge left of start. So, at 109 points, i'd have 7 charges
I'm back in the game after a year+ hiatus and giving this a try. I've already got the Doomsower, carcass jack, and the Windscream boots so it makes sense to me to give this a try.

I've never been able to get either the sword or the armor to 5 link, so any tips on using them 4 linked until I can get them 5-linked?

and also, like I said I've been away...anything new on linking? or is it still the same old click-and-hope? The Forsaken Masters thing is new for me, so I see there's been crafting changes?

Thanks, looks like a great build, can't wait to give it a go.

Edit: also wanted to ask what Aura's you run as well.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Last edited by Bahnzo on Apr 6, 2015, 9:43:05 PM
what is the overall cost u spend to create this build
Excluding the levelled gems just the core gearing
"
Bahnzo wrote:

any tips on using them 4 linked until I can get them 5-linked?

Edit: also wanted to ask what Aura's you run as well.

Try:

cleave-melee phys-phys to light-WED
leap slam-curse on hit-ele weak-vuln

Auras:

i run hatred and a 4L HoA burn prolif setup

"
Hectrix wrote:
what is the overall cost u spend to create this build
Excluding the levelled gems just the core gearing

essentials:

sword i bought for 5c, linked it myself. Worth perhaps 25-28ex
carcass i bought for 2ex
windscream 10c

The sword can be a 5L for about 2-3ex

The rest:
pyre 5c
my ammy is my GG ammy from my other build Spectral Assassin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info