Hideout of the Week: The Great Babylonian Ruins

"
CorranHorn wrote:
Is this this new direction of the game?

Far from it...
HO of the week has been going on for quite a while now, I'm not sure if you have noticed or not.
"
Still waiting for any Act IV information.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
GGG, if this is a low effort, hold over sort of maneuver then it's fine.

But does your company really care about how "pretty" some teen makes their hideout?

This is truly below the line to me, i genuinely struggle with reality when a great, content driven company like GGG is throwing out beauty pageant and PVP articles 3:1 over any other content in an exclusively PVE, gritty character building game.

Is this this new direction of the game?

the big bang announcement is in the works, teasing won't start before a reliable release date is found. currently all dev power goes into act4, so there is not much to announce for the main game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
POE Hideout of Exile
no more subtitles, no more Brandon Gay Games :(
Aye Aye Captain!
Rats, another "gated behind..." game feature. This time it's decorating your hideout gated behind 100s (1000s?) of decoration mtx's. I'm poor. If GGG ever fixes desync (I guess that's when hell freezes over) then I will save up for a higher supporter pack . Until then... SIGH!!! What??? More wood daily grind... right-o.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 20, 2015, 9:33:58 AM
well they could have done what every other arpg developer does and gated the entire game behind a price tag, instead they gated some cosmetics and gave is the actual game for free. What evil consumerists they are hu?
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Rats, another "gated behind..." game feature. This time it's decorating your hideout gated behind 100s (1000s?) of decoration mtx's. I'm poor. If GGG ever fixes desync (I guess that's when hell freezes over) then I will save up for a higher supporter pack . Until then... SIGH!!! What??? More wood daily grind... right-o.

By "100s/1000s", you must mean 16, right? Because there are 16 hideout decoration MTXs right now.

If you think a company spending 30 mins a day reviewing user submissions and then doing a 2min review video for the sake of some community interaction is a bad thing, you need to check your entitlement.
It's well done but the surroundings in the slums don't fit at all.

Leo's or Tora's hideout would've been better.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
another good reference :D
thumbs up!
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info