Darkest Dungeon

"
Samkiud wrote:
So, here's the thing. I've played the game. 31 hours. I've made mixed comments in my Steam statuses. But I've finally made a thread with my final resolution of the game, Red Hook John replied to it, and a discussion is going on:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/262060/discussions/2/490123832544134371/

30 hours is very little for that kind of game...and ironically if I didnt know this was about DD the op in this link can be found on this very message board about PoE and its RNG

also, you picked up the game on the 16th and posted this on the 21st. how much difficulty changed during this time ? sounds like you are unsatisfied with the game and then went with second-hand word of mouth about the changes.

why are you even writing about the "arbitrary changes of its difficulty" if you haven't experienced them ? what are you comparing it to ? to the time the game was different but you didnt play it and just kinda heard about it ?

this is akin to coming to a restaurant youve never been to, ordering food, not liking the food and then making the main complaint that they keep changing the dish- a dish YOU'VE NEVER EVER HAD THERE BEFORE TO BEGIN WITH AND HAD NO CLUE EXISTED 5 DAYS BEFORE.

*sigh*
Last edited by grepman on Oct 26, 2015, 3:07:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info