Season 2 Balance Feedback - Week One

Making significant balance changes mid-season is a bad idea, a season is supposed to be consistent. Why punish players who have committed to their build ?

I play in as many events as I can and I don't feel all people are playing the same few builds. The overall balance is not bad, it's true however that there are too many blitz events which have their own meta, full flasks every round, kill fast or die fast doesn't matter, the more rounds you can play the better.

With the challenge leagues merged in terms of pvp the population is a non issue, the events should be more diverse though.
"
I love how some people are so disrespectful and rude to people that don't have english as their mother langauge and has to pick on them ^,^

Lol, you're kidding me right? It's not disrespectful at all. When you can't learn to spell a master's name when it's in the game, please learn it. It's not like Vagan is a word that everyone has to know before you play the game, but butchering his name consistently and endlessly...I'd consider that disrespectful to Mr. Vagan lol. Eleron instead of Elreon is another common one, but since the misspelled version doesn't mean something else (like Vegan), it's more acceptable. Vegan just makes me want to laugh and I can't take that guy's feedback seriously as a consequence (though his feedback isn't that great anyway, admittedly).

I'm aware that I contributed nothing to this thread. :)
Last edited by mimivirus on Feb 25, 2015, 2:48:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info