How to chance Voll's Devotion?

Hello,
is it required to get an Agate Amulet from a map with Anarchy/Onslaught mod to chance Voll's Devotion? Should it has a specific item level? How many Chance orbs do I need?
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2016, 5:55:21 PM
If you Google that exact question you will get the answer in far less time it would take for you to make this thread and for someone to answer.
"
aga110 wrote:
If you Google that exact question you will get the answer in far less time it would take for you to make this thread and for someone to answer.

Apparently he has some clue as he mentions the map part and now wants confirmation.

You need to use Chance Orbs on Agate Amulets within a map that has Anarchy/Onslaught as mod (though Zana's map device). I don't think the base item has to be from the map.

As to how many times you need to repeat that... could be 1, could be over 9000. (I would guess the average is in thousands though).
Get 3 stash tabs worth of amulets before you try.
just buy one
start buying atleast 500 chance and agate normals amulet and then try u need a massive amount indeed but am sure in these 500 u will get atleast one and would be worth since they sold from 20-30 ex
... and to clarify further, there is no minimum required item level for the Agate amulet although if you have higher level ones, those that don't become a Voll's will give you higher mods on magic and rare amulets you make. You might be able to recoup some expenses by selling good crafted rares.

Neither the amulets nor the chance orbs need to be found in the map, you can bring them in from regular farming. If you're ultra-rich you can save space by bringing a small number of agate amulets and stacks of chance and scouring orbs. Personally though I just brought a heap of agates and chance orbs. You have 6 portals, may as well use them :)

I was very, very fortunate to chance this in the previous Tormented Spirits league.
Am i correct in assuming that if you want to maximize your chances per Map (using all 6 portals), you can bring a max of:

inventory space = 60 slots (so 30 chance and 30 agates)

30x6 = 180

You would have to have 180 chances and 180 agates in your possession once the map is open?
Last edited by SilverBaneling on Aug 27, 2015, 2:11:21 AM
"
Am i correct in assuming that if you want to maximize your chances per Map (using all 6 portals), you can bring a max of:

inventory space = 60 slots (so 30 chance and 30 agates)

30x6 = 180

You would have to have 180 chances and 180 agates in your possession once the map is open?

57 of each per portal. You're not considering the chances stack. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Jumping in the thread for a little question I had in mind since a few days :

If I got a map rolling %movespeed % attack speed % cast speed - is it considered to be an onslaught map, so I can Chance Voll's in it or no ?

Would make sense, jsut sayin :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info