Please remove thread

I think i can really make use of your build. Still have killed atziri just three times with enormous difficulties, so i stopped. Now i was looking for an atziri killer build, and i loved to have a caster doing it, but since incinerate it's not my love and the other builds require void batteries, 6 links etc.., i lost all my confidence about making it.
You would change my PoE "life" by giving me this items.
I hope you're stopping because you got bored and not because other problems!
Good luck to everyone!
PS. Sorry for bad english but not native :P
Hello pal...too bad you are quitting poe so close before the new act...we have waited this for years...I play the game for about 2 years...I had some nice drops and i don't complain about RNG since I do well so far with my builds...The one thing i saw in your items that interests me is the Maligaro's LEgacy 4Red sockets...I would be happy with 4R non legacy ones but this is awesome...I play ranger lately and I can't use maligaro's or atziri's boots for that reason and i don't have the currency to buy one or craft one that way...I would be very happy if you choose me for that item only...Also i have to inform you that i will never sell this item if you give it to me and i can return it if you change your mind later about quitting..thanks!
The 6L cloak of defiance is the only thing that interest me. As a casual i have yet to get my hand on one ! For the rest of your gear i would give it to my guildmates in need :)

tyvm
Hey Deadpeng over here,

Old school POE player. Never got rich in this game. Recently my build got destryoed by the new update. I used to run a 1 handed mace infernal blower for one year with like 15K dps. Until a friend saved me with the recommendation of WOE BOR build.

Been taking a break from POE until game becomes playable again. I guess this ES build could help me since I have always been relying on weak HP based characters.

Cheers.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Hey Deadpeng over here,

Old school POE player. Never got rich in this game. Recently my build got destryoed by the new update. I used to run a 1 handed mace infernal blower for one year with like 15K dps. Until a friend saved me with the recommendation of WOE BOR build.

Been taking a break from POE until game becomes playable again. I guess this ES build could help me since I have always been relying on weak HP based characters.

Cheers.

This is an HP build too though
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Howdy

well i never played a caster so to play a cast build would be awesome to play it. A 6 link item would be pretty sick, since i am trying to link 6socket armor for ages and still don't have it :( .

bye and hf
BloodyDualllll
Level 77 Duelist
Hardcore League
i dont like ur gear cause i also dont play at the moment HAh a
plz giev gear

hi, im trying with a cleave build, it is atziri viable but i want to be first dual wield char to kill uber.

if you want to help me with it i need only legacy maligaros.

ty for your time
Offer: 1c (pst)
Hello there. First of all i would like to say that i dont really need the gear even though i wont ever be able to afford it. I enjoy the game as it is with my crappy gear. Just wanted to say good luck to you in your future projects and congrats to the person who will have such good items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info