☼ A New Dawn ☼ is recruiting! Fresh and fun guild! Everyone is welcome here!

Bump for an awesome Guild --- really active and helpful. Fun group of people to chat with too!
Hey! I've been playing for quite a while now. English speaking. In-game : diminisher19 :)
Up ^ great bunch of players we have here.
So now that torment is over everyone's now on standard? either way would like to join because this seems like a cool guild.

English speaking currently working on my block build ign: Rhogarst
for now
Hi :) I'm an enterprising newbie player looking for a guild, I'd like to know if some members are online in the standard league to join :)
Hey, just started in the hardcore league :)
KittenFromHell
started playing 3 months ago would like to meet some people and play together ign is llkingkongll
Hi, I'm a newish player looking for fun people to play with :].

I'm usually online in the evenings GMT +8.

ign: xshadowzzz
Hey. I am interested in joining. Have played on and off since release. Currently playing in the softcore 1 month league. Looking for friendly people to play with. From Norway, english speaking.

ign: MuchLightningWow
This sounds like a really awesome guild. I've been playing PoE solo for some time but I'd really love to be apart of a guild. It's just a little more fun with others, y'know? Mind you, thanks to college I'll only be online during the weekends. I hope that's okay. :)

At the moment, I'm only playing standard league. I have a Lv. 21 Ranger build I'm currently working on. I know a few ins and outs about the game, but it's becoming increasingly clear that I have so much more to learn. Especially when it comes to developing good builds. But I hope you'll still have me. I'll be getting online today if someone wants to get in touch?

My IGN is MasoObi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info