Season Eleven, Event 1: 65m Fxd Sd Unwavering

Another season with the flooded Demigod's Eye, and I was really hoping for some information regarding how much %extra life unwavering actually is.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
This race was awful. Seriously the worst desync I've had. Will not be participating in this race again. Thanks for wasting my time GGG.
Goats spawned for me everywhere, seriously was surprised brutus and merveil didn't spawn goat adds aswell. Eventually got killed by a desync+goat combination in old fields. Well, let's hope next race got less goats.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
majesw wrote:
This race was awful. Seriously the worst desync I've had. Will not be participating in this race again. Thanks for wasting my time GGG.

same for me desync everywhere, died about 5 mins before end of match by stop damaging enemies who followed me, then lost connection = go to menu and I was dead... really "GG" race
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
Last edited by jerry18 on Feb 14, 2015, 6:00:47 PM
10 year woodsplitter
Continuing my awesome tradtion of amazing RNG on the first race of fixed sigs.

I had a 65% ipd double axe drop, but I'd already gone maces \ RT just to run and test shit.

Everything linked dropped.

I had a weapon drop at every possible point.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
GG :3

But def alot of desync

And shitty crypt layout D:

Good one tho :D
Lots of desync, no rng at all :D Only had +1 lightning, no ms, no second qs, no +fire. Rocky a1, no monsters in crypt2 :D The race just felt weird...
First race ever, got 99% of the way to level 10... so, not so good. Any tips? I played as a Ranger hoping to grab movement speed bonuses on the tree, but that doesn't work when you don't reach a high enough level to grab those nodes! Tried Split and Poison Arrow, and those are apparently bad choices. Does Reave work better with a Ranger? It took me FOREVER to kill Brutus, and I had lots of mana troubles (I would have been screwed if I didn't have 4 portals to help me refill my flasks). Maybe an Ice Nova Templar would be better for a beginner? I spent a lot of time running from enemies in the wrong direction (back from where I came and to a waypoint) since packs were dense, hard to kill, and I kept running out of flask charges. The extra enemy life that's part of the Unwavering race is awful.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 14, 2015, 2:16:12 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
First race ever, got 99% of the way to level 10... so, not so good. Any tips? I played as a Ranger hoping to grab movement speed bonuses on the tree, but that doesn't work when you don't reach a high enough level to grab those nodes! Tried Split and Poison Arrow, and those are apparently bad choices. Does Reave work better with a Ranger? It took me FOREVER to kill Brutus, and I had lots of mana troubles (I would have been screwed if I didn't have 4 portals to help me refill my flasks). Maybe an Ice Nova Templar would be better for a beginner? I spent a lot of time running from enemies in the wrong direction (back from where I came and to a waypoint) since packs were dense, hard to kill, and I kept running out of flask charges. The extra enemy life that's part of the Unwavering race is awful.

Last season i had good luck with poison arrow/fire trap to start, then switch to ROA as soon as possible. Ice shot also works. Make sure and use the whetstone recipe to upgrade you bows, and find/transmute a good quiver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info