Flame Surge Berserk Witch

I was asking for the passive/skill tree btw but its fine to just read it.
The old skilltree links don't work any more due to the changes to the passives in 2.0. here is a link to the build i used to test it in 2.0 a little while ago but it still might need some rework. here is a version with Eldritch Battery like in my original 1.3 build. This has the benefit that you can reserve 100% of your mana and still cast.

Mana costs are now a real problem with the immensly buffed cast speed but the EB version should work just fine (only tried the mana one so far and sustaining the skill is diffiult without flasks).

Due to the rebalancing of Flame Surge, the build is now even more powerful damage wise than it was before! with the same 5L setup with lvl 19 gems i posted above, it now gets up to 100k DpS in Berserk mode with the Atziri flask active (was 99.6k if i remember correctly).
Multiply that by 1.5 for the shock effect, another 1.5 for the "more damage when burning effect" and add fire penetration on top and you will get a considerable damage output (in the 300k DpS region). Add a 6th link and both the damage and mana cost will be insane.

Havn't really found the time to test it on the new content but Merciless Dominus dies in just under two seconds. He didn't even get to use his first attack ;)
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Out of curiosity from looking at this build how tanky is it actually? The life in your build is only 144%. I realize this is most likely not a hardcore build, but do you think it could be feasible?

The new links could also be broken a little as neither of them have MoM or EB. I really like the build though and this build should definitely get more attention!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info