[1.3] Dual Doryani Cyclone Templar Uber atziri killed

So I was looking for a fun build till Act 4 is released. (or I get a cb key xD)

I found it!

Great Job Sir.
bes build i have ever played. i played with a lot of builds and this is most fun, fast clearing and huge dps build i have ever played. thanks a lot man!!

and btw - i have best double curse amulet on serwer atm :D
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
Hey how do you generate power/endurance charges? I can't see it......
double curse makes charges - read description of curses
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
How will this build manage the ele prolif nerf? do we just don't care about it or?

Currently playing in the 1 month with ho tooltip of 53k with the 5l, trying to push the build using a duelist instead of templar. I feel the new build is not as good as i hoped.

I believe getting a better abyssus, replacing your second catalyst and getting accessories will make a ton of difference, even with a 5l.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I play this, got more or less the same gear as you do but i can't handle reflect maps thats well, sometimes i just oneshot myself.. ;(
You're not supposed to even touch reflect maps with this sort of build. Ever. In fact, any build that uses abyssus? Stay away from reflect maps.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Lvl 90 now in the 1 month, 100k tooltip but still quite low life as im lacking a 6l belly

Using a doedres and actually finding it fine for dual curse. It was difficult to cap my resists without boots which i wanted so cannot use atziri boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info