Statistics of Hall of Grandmasters

Hall of Grandmaster has been opened 423 times, with 701 players experiencing it. Those players have died 2143 times.

I'm sure that HvC will beat it soon. With his eyes closed. Without touching the mouse. Just via his pure will power alone.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Do we know which GM has the most number of Player Kills? :)

EDIT: Thanks for posting this Qarl! Who used to do those cool Infographs for the short seasons?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 4, 2015, 6:51:06 PM
Congratulations to all the Grand Masters! What a wicked idea to have yourself immortalized in the game like this.

If only I had the money to spare, I would be in there with you!:P
"
"
Varkorium wrote:
Congratulations to all the Grand Masters! What a wicked idea to have yourself immortalized in the game like this.

If only I had the money to spare, I would be in there with you!:P

I imagine most of us spent 500 bucks (and countless hours creating a worthy character) to be a flash on the screen between screenloads of flameblasts, traps and arrows.

:)

There is always that satisfaction of knowing that you made someone, somewhere, flip out in rage at losing their character to yours.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
5 deaths per run, wonder how that compares to other unique maps in their first few days.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
5 deaths per run, wonder how that compares to other unique maps in their first few days.

Considering that there are only 6 map portals, I'd say most people had a bad time.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
thats some crazy statistics. kinda makes me wanna run it when i find it
How it is possible people have died 5 times on avg per map. That just doesn't seem right. I have seen some post with zero deaths and I'm sure people port out for pots back.
Last edited by cavespro on Feb 4, 2015, 8:24:20 PM
"
cavespro wrote:
How it is possible people have died 5 times on avg per map. That just doesn't seem right. I have seen some post with zero deaths and I'm sure people port out for pots back.

Leaving to refill flasks doesn't count as a death.

The grandmasters themselves are quite deadly though.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info