Statistics of Hall of Grandmasters

700 players have played it... what's that as a percentage of players who have logged on since its release?
I like the statistics! I hope to hear more in the future.
Ahahah, i had the pleasure of dropping a grandmaster hall map, also another one at the first masters pack.

Those grandmasters are assholes. The people who made them to figure there.

1° most of them, you cannot leach (you're playing some es char ? you're screwed a bit :p)

2° they cull you wtf ! Lowlife builds you are warned !

3° GGG made sure to put some great combos of masters ! AKA : Cycloner_leap slamer + puncture/bear trap dude for exemple

But this was hella funny, runned it with a guildmate. Yet we got our ass shaved we loved doing it, tho we didnt got far it was really entertaining.

Just kinda that i wont ever able to do it as a wander (no leech / culling strike) !

Good job on the map !

HF there guys
I so wanna run that. Sounds like fun and i could add to the death count.^^
Hello,

I'm working on Grandmasters list on the wiki, and I find some Grandmasters twice :
"ForRipsSake (Level 87)" is in Eternal's wave 6 in Hegemony's video but in Fallen's wave 6 in Mathil's video.
Same thing about "LagKaiser (Level 74)", Eternal's wave 2 for hegemony but Heroes's wave 2 for Mathil.

Then my question is : Are some Grandmasters used twice? Or is there some randomness?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
fkxShadow wrote:
Then my question is : Are some Grandmasters used twice? Or is there some randomness?

There's definitely randomness involved.

"
Qaen wrote:
1° most of them, you cannot leach (you're playing some es char ? you're screwed a bit :p)s

There are definitely some you can't leech from, but off the top of my head I don't think it's most of them. If you're noticing a general reduction in leech effectiveness that would be because PvP scaling is causing you to do less damage, so you're getting less life/mana back.
Balance & Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Ty for the answer Dan_GGG and ty for the list link CharanJaydemyr, that will help a lot :D
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Burn exiles burn !

Ps i have watched some vids from ppl runing that map like Helman, RaizQT and i can confirm my GM is using pledge of hands incinerate(and not like some twich chat suggested quill rain incinerate lol ;p)
IGN : FireHC
Last edited by Achilion on Feb 5, 2015, 7:40:14 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
Those players have died 2143 times.

in the maps? or is that their total deaths on the characters they entered the maps with?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2705485
I found this map but it was kinda late. No one is buying it anymore :(
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info