PvP has been 'balanced'

Agreed with hege. I'm not a trapper but the overkill damage is insane
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
The CC nerf was needed but now traps should get a buff I agree. Fixing overkill damage sounds like a step in the right direction.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
The CC nerf was needed but now traps should get a buff I agree. Fixing overkill damage sounds like a step in the right direction.

It was needed, but 2seconds is insane. After maximum ammount of traps are laid down, you have a 3second cooldown which means you could possibly have a 1second where a trapper couldn't do anything at all, and 1 second is more than you might think
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Traps have 1hp but 75 all resist to minimize the amount of overkill damage

That's a pretty legitimate request.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
"

It was needed, but 2seconds is insane. After maximum ammount of traps are laid down, you have a 3second cooldown which means you could possibly have a 1second where a trapper couldn't do anything at all, and 1 second is more than you might think

.5secs and I know trappers have the ability to chuck way more then 3 traps. They were spoiled by 5sec cc, time to learn better trap placement in lieu of just tossing shit because its free.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info