65 min sig hype

"
terrex wrote:
Pretty happy with the rewards this season.

I'm not - last season I took one look at the alt-art items and thought "Aw hell yeah!". This time around I find them a lot less aesthetically appealing - when there's no 3d art to be had, the 2d art is what makes or breaks the rewards (imo).

Functionality-wise they're pretty good uniques, especially the moukou at 10, but that's not why I race.

Oh well, we haven't seen the schedule yet. It might be kickass to make up for it with gameplay.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
Pretty happy with the rewards this season.

I'm not - last season I took one look at the alt-art items and thought "Aw hell yeah!". This time around I find them a lot less aesthetically appealing - when there's no 3d art to be had, the 2d art is what makes or breaks the rewards (imo).

Functionality-wise they're pretty good uniques, especially the moukou at 10, but that's not why I race.

Oh well, we haven't seen the schedule yet. It might be kickass to make up for it with gameplay.

I really like the Binos art and that being a reward is awesome to me. I know it's just a matter of opinion, but there are a few nice items on there and a couple nice 3d arts. Mali's got some pink juice injecting into them, so awesome. The knife looks so fine. :)
I won't be racing this season to protest ziggyd staining my stash with his bullshit
http://youtu.be/u4D3UdxM3OU?t=12s
Last edited by Pam on Feb 2, 2015, 9:57:42 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
boof wrote:
Shitty 1k reward hype!

I thought they said they would have the 1ks be non-3d powerful items. WTB flask as 1k imo

other stuff is pretty nice though

ಠ_ಠ

Unwavering mod gives an innate advantage to all strength-based classes. A mod that affects all classes equally would have been much better.

Should at the very least make it Unwavering + Iron Reflexes to make it fair for Dex-based classes.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Feb 3, 2015, 1:50:32 AM
Has 3d art for binos been confirmed?

That aside, rewards look average and yet another season of this condensed format is disappointing.

"
SlixSC wrote:
Unwavering mod gives an innate advantage to all strength-based classes. A mod that affects all classes equally would have been much better.

Should at the very least make it Unwavering + Iron Reflexes to make it fair for Dex-based classes.

Was it mentioned somewhere that the monsters are getting the actual unwavering stance keystone? So far ive only seen mention of them being stunproof and having extra life.
IGN: KoTao
"
jstq wrote:
Considering that about 150 ppl play on average every race and 95% of them is terrible, any noob like me can get a demi in crypt if not even sins because of this race's length.

I like that,

Crypt for the win!
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
65 min signature race is awesome.

Anything more than a hour is tiring, it drains too much energy to race.

So this is a huge relief.

And i think this time many guys will play signature races, because they will be shorter, so, more competition incoming.

I saw that many guys who are better than me simply didn't play 90 minute fixed seed, so i could grab 4-7th place as Duelist.

This time it will be harder. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
What the fuck is this shit at thousand points? Omg obvious 2xbino for me
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
KoTao wrote:
Has 3d art for binos been confirmed?

That aside, rewards look average and yet another season of this condensed format is disappointing.

"
SlixSC wrote:

Was it mentioned somewhere that the monsters are getting the actual unwavering stance keystone? So far ive only seen mention of them being stunproof and having extra life.

Oh wait. So the monsters are getting Unwavering and not the players? Well that makes it slightly less exciting, but I suppose alot more balanced LOL.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info