Selling

Rooting through all shops inside the leagues am working with

and finally my friends here is the first potion selling list of mine with the items i dont want anymore or cause i have them double, triple and instead of tossing them i want them to share them with you in good prices cause here in george shop we hate high value prices AND remember all of our items are always debatable so dont be shy and leave a reply on which items you want to buy and please leave a comment below if any question cross your mind

Quicksilver flasks:

Spoiler

in the near future am gonna upload tons of crafting materials such as from normals to rare rustic sash and chain belt which they are usefull to upgrade the physical damage or the spell damage of your characters weapon, i will also soon have iron rings and gems for makeing top rolls on your rings and dont have to wait them drop or have to buy them from vendor when they will update those specific items you want like waiting 30% saphire ring for example and instead buying for the same price a low roll base start item for merveil for example i will as well in future starting to sell a big variety of other usefull things to make a better and more smooth start of your leveling and crafting experience in the game stay tuned cause we will be updating these shops soon enough
Last edited by Graklak on Feb 14, 2015, 11:31:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info