Best Solid Investment for new Player

Hello,
after farming my first 3-4 exalts,
what would you think is the most solid item investment for a new Player?

I am looking for your opinions on items that can be used in multiple builds, maybe not always as a perfect fit, but good enough to play.

Iam thinking about something like a 5L Belly of the Beast:
- low Attribute Requirements -> useable by Caster an Melee
- low Level Requirement -> can be used early
- Basic Package with Life and Res

Other ideas?

For bloodlines? I'd recommend getting some nice flameblast gear so you can get experience in maps as well as farm more currency.

Should be able to get a rotp and CoD I believe.
Just imo, i would rather spend my currency on dps rather than defense. For 99.9% of the game, self found defense is fine. That being said, there is no universal item for dps.
Tabula Rasa.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
a 5l lightning coil and a couple good resist/life rings would be near optimal for any character
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
a 5l lightning coil and a couple good resist/life rings would be near optimal for any character

Yup. Unless your build absolutely needs that 40% mana reservation to work, 5l lightning coil works with nearly any defensive spec but CI.
I'd also suggest good rings/amulets, triple-res belt with high life/ES, rare triple-res/life/30%MS-boots, Rainbowstride for ES/EB builds.
If you are planning to make several ele-builds, maybe Alpha's?

e: also a good investment would be some of the often used supportgems with 20% quality.. LMP/GMP/spellecho/fastercasting/fasterattacks/weaponele/meleephysical, etc...
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jan 31, 2015, 8:50:03 AM

/thread
Doryani's Belt 1 exa
Tabula Rasa 1 exa
Astramentis 2-3 exa

Or pick up a

5l 6s Lightning Coil for around 2 exa

& high roll non legacy Maligaro's Virtuosity
My first purchase was actually a Tabula Rasa for playing a cheap CoC-Build (2x Legacy Ungils, max block with Legacy Anvil)

Iam pretty pleased with it :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info