any fun builds left?

"
SevSaint wrote:
My current build is a Marauder

Vaal Storm/build.

Hearld of thunder, tempest shield with vengeance and reckoning.

The storm blows through large mobs at a distance, i use molten shield for increased armor.
I play on Bloodlines and feel much safer standing affer. I ran molten strike and lost 2 lvl 40 2k health characters.

maybe ill give that a shot
Meta = cattle

-ty men
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Anything fun is gated , the few builds left that are kinda fun lack in many aspects . The main reason to stop playing this game ( no it wasn't desync lol ) .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Jan 30, 2015, 10:50:32 PM
"
tryhardgg wrote:
Anything fun is gated , the few builds left that are kinda fun lack in many aspects . The main reason to stop playing this game ( no it wasn't desync lol ) .
Amen
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
when did old fashioned sword and shield melee become so taboo
Meta = cattle

-ty men
I've been having fun with My recent Three Dragons freeze build.

Basically, heavily stacked elemental damage supercharges the three Heralds I use, allowing them to clear packs while I cyclone through them. Oh and they're all frozen too.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Well it depends what you found as fun?
Anything that is fun to play is fun to play and does not require GG gear(unless you want to take it to high level maps).

I personally enjoy the most any character that requires a lot of manouvering+running away just to attack again.. i guess these would be called glasscannons, sadly these type of characters require playing flawlessy and without mistakes, which i do a lot.. :D

Made it to level 72 in HC until finally my 55 resists got me in a 67 map, but man, that character was fun to play.. it started as a personal thing, lets see how far we can go...

So i suggest you take your favorite class/skills and go with the flow, toss theorycrafting/GG gear outta window and just enjoy this game.. it's worth it
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

So i suggest you take your favorite class/skills and go with the flow, toss theorycrafting/GG gear outta window and just enjoy this game.. it's worth it

"
I0wa wrote:

This. I took the full respec for my COC dagger Shadow and went for a tanky mace/shield/resolute-technique lightning strike build, because why not? I'm having a blast throwing myself into horrible packs in 74/75 maps and facetanking it all. Sure, I could hang back and kite everything, but mixing it up face-to-face is way more satisfying. Most fun I've had in this game.
"
I0wa wrote:
So I came back after a year to find out that they did a great job of screwing up the Melee/block facetank. So are there any good melee/physical builds Left? Or should I go play another game.

2h cyclone
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
I0wa wrote:

Mine works fine as it has for years : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/105920/

In 1.3 I lost some spell block but gained some dps. Mind you this is a tank and I usually survive even when the whole group wipes but only do 50k AOE DPS which is modest these days -- plenty for soloing but not great for soloing in 6-man maps, but why would anyone do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info