Last Night While Maping a Wild Unique Carto Box Apeared!

Shoulda scour'd it
"
ZaM wrote:
Shoulda scour'd it

Can't scour uniques :(

Shoulda vaaled it tho :3
Did your teammates steal 2/3 of the maps to make you spit and curse before the ragequit?
This could bring you more emotions than the 3 low level trash maps.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
CabooseDog wrote:
"
ZaM wrote:
Shoulda scour'd it

Can't scour uniques :(

Shoulda vaaled it tho :3

Imagine getting a lvl 70 yellow instead of mao kun
"
torturo wrote:
Did your teammates steal 2/3 of the maps to make you spit and curse before the ragequit?

When a map drops in a party (carto or otherwise) they are all allocated to the person who hosted the map, so his party couldn't have taken anything
"
CabooseDog wrote:
"
torturo wrote:

When a map drops in a party (carto or otherwise) they are all allocated to the person who hosted the map, so his party couldn't have taken anything

A unique =/= a map drop as far as my knowledge goes on this mater. I have seen plenty of unique maps drop for other players while i am hosting the maps. Maybe this box is a different thing do, if the box itself gets allocated to a single person,maybe it's content is then also allocated to that one person?

Honestly never seen a unique box, so congratz OP.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:
"
torturo wrote:

Edit: Nvmnd lol not the case for unique maps my bad

A unique =/= a map drop as far as my knowledge goes on this mater. I have seen plenty of unique maps drop for other players while i am hosting the maps. Maybe this box is a different thing do, if the box itself gets allocated to a single person,maybe it's content is then also allocated to that one person?

Honestly never seen a unique box, so congratz OP.

Peace,

-Boem-

Ahhh I forgot that for the purposes of map allocation uniques are different. My bad
I call photoshop

Spoiler
No, but seriously, which maps?
Oblivious
Mao Kun i call U :) other trash
That's awful unfortunately well unless it contained 3 of my maps that I made

Lols
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 29, 2015, 11:03:05 PM