will GGG do like Blizz with new content?

"
kinglouis wrote:
poe has always been following the trends going on with d3. just compare closed beta poe to release d3, and then current poe to ros. the similarities at each point are uncanny.

I actually think they are farther apart now than they were at release. RoS is really strange and very unlike PoE...
"
majesw wrote:
"
kinglouis wrote:
poe has always been following the trends going on with d3. just compare closed beta poe to release d3, and then current poe to ros. the similarities at each point are uncanny.

I actually think they are farther apart now than they were at release. RoS is really strange and very unlike PoE...

POE isnt faceroll for the most part. D3 is all about big explosions and epic kills, its fun in that short term sort of way because you feel too powerful forever and a day, upgrades come in like nothing too. D3 is casual, POE is methodical.
"
"
majesw wrote:
"
kinglouis wrote:

POE isnt faceroll for the most part. D3 is all about big explosions and epic kills, its fun in that short term sort of way because you feel too powerful forever and a day, upgrades come in like nothing too. D3 is casual, POE is methodical.

Exactly! When D3 released Inferno was HARD, probably harder than PoE was at the time... PoE has stayed at about the same difficulty if you ask me. The difficulty in PoE comes from understanding the game, the economy, and the one shot mechanics... That has changed, but the difficulty is still there and relatively stable. D3 on the other hand has gone off the deep end with how easy it is...

I guess if you think PoE has gotten tons easier his point makes sense, but I don't really feel that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info