Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 6

I dont know how many tiers of uniques are, 4 or 5, but that map would be great if lowest tier of uniques cant drop.....

so if there are 5 tiers, T5 cant drop, only T4 - T1
This sounds insanely awesome and fun, alas the likes of my pleb build wont have a chance at this.

Well Done GGG, Well done
I have a question about my submitted build. Without giving it away, bleed and block were a lot stronger when I submitted it, if my Grandmaster causes a bleed, will it be the new DoT formula or will it work like when I submitted it? As for block, will my GM still have the block chance it used to, or will the block chance be much lower?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
The map being lvl 69 isn't kinda low? I meam, a challenging map as this one shouldn't be higher lvl not just for it's challange but for better drops/rewards? I suppose that lvl won't have any influence in grandmasters stats like it would have with rogue exiles though.

I can imagine someone living in a cave finding this map and thinking "Oh, a new lvl 69 map. I'm 69 too, let's try it!" *gets gangbanged*

I can see it!
Huh?
Will there be a list of the names who are in the map at the moment ?

Can't wait to play one time :-)) and rip...

Do the grandmasters get a free map for starting ?
Meh.. Finally a beneficial use for frost wall I guess.

Maybe even chance to flee?

You're welcome.
Can the grandmasters get mods? Like reflect and such things? Or will it be reflect-free characters all the way?

Maybe the spirits is the only way the grandmasters can get mods?

can someone tell me what are the rewards doing this? couldnt find it on the first post
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

edit :

so i just want to understand

Did our builds get nerfed ?

"PvP damage scaling will be applied to both the players running the map and to the Grandmasters."

Did our builds get nerfed again via change to cast/attack speed ?

How much of the original builds was left in the process at the end ?

"For example, what distance it would stay from attackers, how frequently it would use skills and in what order, as well as the speed and style of movement."

starting to get worried ;p
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Jan 28, 2015, 2:12:45 AM
This concept is great and awesome and original.

Kudos!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info