Masters lvl 8 cycling - unnecessary job - suggestion fix

agreed, once they hit lvl 8 they should be a permanent addition to your hideout and not count against the slots. swapping them out for leveling is an interesting idea but when they are capped its unnecessarily tedious.
Now with 4th master at lvl 8 on Bloodlines, i have 1 empty slot to rotate them every day to check if I get any unique. Very very unnecessary drag.

Since you can rotate lvl 8 master dailies without any drawback it is really stupid limitation.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I agree since you can rotate your level 8 masters and that it is tedious, all level 8 masters should be able to stay in your hideout without counting in the limit of masters.
this should be implemented badly needed!

i made a random party to do daily master.. as i kick my lvl 8 masters and take another they leave the party thinking my masters are finish!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Last edited by johndrake666 on Feb 10, 2015, 11:57:27 AM
Thinking about that issue i came up with another idea:

The Board of Champions [working name]

It is awarded once the master of your respective hideout reaches lvl 8 in a similar fashion to how you get their crafting device earlier. The basic idea is a board, like the group or event boards in the Sarn Encampment for example, that lists and allows access to the daily quests of any master that reached lvl 8. This way you could access them all from your hideout without having to go through the cycle of dismissing/inviting but you would still need to visit them in town (or have them in your hideout themselves) to check their inventory.

I believe that this or a similar solution would solve the main problems:
* access to lvl 8 master quests without having to cycle them
* not overcrowding the hideout by having all masters in there eventually
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
"
vargorn wrote:

It is awarded once the master of your respective hideout reaches lvl 8 in a similar fashion to how you get their crafting device earlier. The basic idea is a board, like the group or event boards in the Sarn Encampment for example, that lists and allows access to the daily quests of any master that reached lvl 8. This way you could access them all from your hideout without having to go through the cycle of dismissing/inviting but you would still need to visit them in town (or have them in your hideout themselves) to check their inventory.

yop, having dailies accessible through either map device or another in-hideout object would be very nice. Also it would fix the problem with placement ( tend to have masters near walls, so i have to move them for the daily portal). Going through towns to check master's inventory is not such a bother.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Feb 12, 2015, 5:54:34 PM
"
vargorn wrote:

^^^^^ This would be nice

Or if that is too hard, just make it so Masters that are level 8 offer daily missions no matter where they are located. So say Vorici is lvl 8 but is in Sarn, he would still offer a daily mission.
Standard: Level 78 GS/HS Marauder
≈<°^°>≈ Flying Spaghetti Monster for Act4
This needs to be addressed, one way or the other, as kicking/inviting masters is annoying.
I'd say best and easy fix would be to allow lv8 masters to give dailies wherever they are located, as already suggested.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I'll go with the initial idea that all level 8 masters combined just use 1 slot! That would be great!
Original idea was suggested as i think it's easy to implement and would bring much joy to everyone :)

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info