[1.3]Super-budget Explosive Arrow Duelist. Do high level maps with "trash" uniques.

The problem with Explosive Arrow is that even when it's done super well, with great gear, it still loses to a Flameblast build on a 5 link.
This is awesome!

I'm going to make a bow duelist literally right now. Here we go! Wweeee
~ Seph
"
digdigo wrote:
You have 3% chaos res, none of your listed equips/passive got chaos res and still most of your gear is verified? Did you change your boots or something else when you took that print? Nice build btw, pretty impressive to run MOA and high level AA without EB.

The quiver has 3% chaos res
"
digdigo wrote:
You have 3% chaos res, none of your listed equips/passive got chaos res and still most of your gear is verified? Did you change your boots or something else when you took that print? Nice build btw, pretty impressive to run MOA and high level AA without EB.

Thanks! The quiver is corrupted and has 3% chaos res instead of crit chance. Basically none of the normal quiver implicits do anything for this char, so I just corrupt any halfway decent quiver I find, hoping for dat extra arrow.

Talking about quivers, I actually have two: I have another one with a slightly worse life roll but a cold damage roll. When doing an Elemental Equilibrium map my clear speed is somewhat slower (due to the EA explosion proccing fire res for the subsequent burn), but with the cold damage quiver it improves my single-target quite a bit.
Fox E. Flynn tackles an ele reflect map.

Map mods were reflect, monster life, monster damage, and vuln. Pretty fuckin' dangerous but I managed to derp through it.
Awesome build, tempted to have a go with it. Question tho: I see you mention not taking EB, why is this? It's not many points away.
nice looks fun
how about the bandidts? did you helped oak all three times?
damage seems realy low... idk how a 6l with lvl 20 EA wud look
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info