Koala Pet for Sale - Australia Day Only!

Donate 40-50% of the proceeds and I'll consider it. Great idea, but 10% really isn't enough. I might donate directly, so I appreciate the heads up. I usually donate annually to World Wildlife Fund but I want to do something for this.
Team Won
Will you release it in the game shop later today or will you only be able to buy it via a credit card / Karma Coins? :/ I kinda only have money through Steam and I really want that cute thing <3
Quality before quantity.
Thanks!

Cash only with 10% of proceeds going to charity? That's a first. The only time we've had cash only was either as packs with comics or when proceeds went entirely to charity (if I'm not mistaken).

Argh... decisions decision! Thank goodness I didn't use cash to pay for that pretty cow nipple armour. And I still have too many points left to spend.
i want it but i only have money on steam ..
Not gona spend a dime before they actualy add some of the QOL that has been promised for ages.....
My guess is that if they make it available through coins, they will have to gather the money themselves. Which, depending whether their assets are liquid or already put into other resources, could be problematic.

Doing it this way let's them gather the 10% from the actual gathered money.

But who knows. I am no expert.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Congrats GGG on making a mtx my wife actually looked over my shoulder and encouraged me to buy!
She's an Aussie and was up late making sausage rolls and fairy bread for a party we're having today.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"Bex's patch 1.3.1 update will be posted in the news within the next 17 hours or so."

What this means? that new patch will come in 17 hours? that patch notes will come in 17 hours?

Who is Bex? Why he owns the patch 1.3.1?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
mucker wrote:

Congrats GGG on making a mtx my wife actually looked over my shoulder and encouraged me to buy!
She's an Aussie and was up late making sausage rolls and fairy bread for a party we're having today.

GGG getting the wives on board. Cunning bastards. :)
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info