Gem Powered Armour Set - Faint / Low Quality Images?

I bought the Gem Powered Armour and man is it badass.

Just one tiny complaint.

I'm a fan of making your items look good, including in inventory. The mask or helmet piece of the armour set is just great, nice and dark.

The boots, and gloves, and chest however, are very very pale and whited out. Like lower quality images or something.

I want to use skins on my rings and amulet, to match the pure black of the suit, I just wish the pictures were the same tint.

Again, this is a very minor problem, and I'm probably just talking out of my ass complaining about it but.

Still. I have a dream T . T

I'm going to skin my rings as Blackhearts alternate art, and my necklace as Astramentis. Along with this armour set, and the dual Void Batteries. My inventory should look pretty sexy.
I am yet to decide if I should get the armor set or no, but if so I think I would go for the classic non promo version without gems. But I wonder how the gemmed version looks like with the Soul Nexus Clarity effect, blue/black was always a good combination of colors :-)
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
I am yet to decide if I should get the armor set or no, but if so I think I would go for the classic non promo version without gems. But I wonder how the gemmed version looks like with the Soul Nexus Clarity effect, blue/black was always a good combination of colors :-)

Exactly what I was thinking about, but I'd like to try the gemmed version.
"just for try, for see and for know"
I run soul nexus clarity. It looks great. With forcefield discipline as well. Ebony wep effect on 2 doryani catalysts. Ebony foosteps. Devil Horns. Love it.

storm cloud Arctic Armour looks better than norm
"
Crithos wrote:
I run soul nexus clarity. It looks great. With forcefield discipline as well. Ebony wep effect on 2 doryani catalysts. Ebony foosteps. Devil Horns. Love it.

storm cloud Arctic Armour looks better than norm

Could you please provide us with a screenshot ?
Hideout View :

Beach View :

Pale Inventory Example :

Just notice how everything is nice and dark. But the boots and gloves are like... brown and whited out, the chest image is slightly whited, but at least it's BLACK.

The armour itself, as you can see, is ALL black. Pure black. Not brown. So I have no idea why the images in inventory would depict them as brown.

T .T

Going to skin the amulet as Astramentis as mentioned before. As well as a second void battery.
Last edited by Crithos on Jan 25, 2015, 3:54:19 AM
"
Crithos wrote:

Going to skin the amulet as Astramentis as mentioned before. As well as a second void battery.

Might consider using this belt as skin, since you care so much about your "inventory-look" :P
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
You can probably kill Atziri just by showing her a pic of your inventory
I've done atziri 74 times, never a fail, only the first try, got her to 20%.

I took a double flameblast to the face because I panicked.

Oh well.

It took 68 runs to get hope...

Also. I have that belt, and was considering it. I just wish the gem on the belt's image didn't such a violent red tint.
Finaly someone else that likes to skin his Jewlery!

Thumbs up for that!

You could try Auxium or new Wurms Molt for the Belt, both kinda Blue
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info