The PoE Bucket List

Decided to try something a bit more positive then what i've been doing lately (bitching at the dev's for their boneheaded content decisions, especially those unlimited trash-adds on the lvl 72 boss fights) >.>

So here's a poe bucket list for people to yak about/aim for. Feel free to contribute to the list if you think i've missed something.

1.The Beginners Luck Achiv

2.Double-unique drop from a single mob

3.6-linking an item w/o using the master

4.Finding a 6l item as a drop -non tabula

5.Finding a 6l item from a vendor

6.Finding (not trading for) the following: Exalted / Divine / Eternal / Mirror orbs

7.Finding (or chancing) one of the unique strongboxes (besides the one's at the end of oba's)

8.Find (not trade for) a unique map

9.Participate/clear atziri (group or solo)

10.Get a zana-ception (get a "complete the master's mission" daily from zana, the in-map master is zana again) - Not sure if this is actually possible, though. If confirmed not to be, will delete from the list.

11. Find a tabula

I've scratched 1,2,5, and 8 off my list thus far.
-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

Last edited by Wolfarus on Jan 23, 2015, 1:55:28 AM
1) check

2) check

3) check

4) nope

5) check

6) check except mirror (duh) also, drops? you insane brother?

7) nope, not even seen one of those

8) check

9) easy peasy, check

10) check

11) check (smirk)

Not doing badly.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : agreed, if tabula counts i did 4 also.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jan 23, 2015, 1:56:24 AM
1.The Beginners Luck Achiv - Done

2.Double-unique drop from a single mob - Done

3.6-linking an item w/o using the master - With my luck will never happen

4.Finding a 6l item as a drop - With my luck will never happen (also should specify no tabula or its too easy)

5.Finding a 6l item from a vendor - With my luck will never happen

6.Finding (not trading for) the following: Exalted - Done / Divine -Done / Eternal / Mirror - With my luck will never happen

7.Finding (or chancing) one of the unique strongboxes - With my luck will never happen

8.Find (not trade for) a unique map -Done

9.Participate/clear atziri (group or solo) - Eventually

10.Get a zana-ception (get a "complete the master's mission" daily from zana, the in-map master is zana again) - Not sure if this is actually possible, though. If confirmed not to be, will delete from the list. - Don't think this is possible
@Boem

Thats why i made the criteria as drops, not trading. Just about anybody can trade for those 4 high-end currencies once they have enough of the lower lvl orbs saved up. Not everbody has had the RNG favor to find them as wild drops :)

Kind of made my bucket list as a rng-blessed list, rather then what you can accomplish w/ just a little bit of luck and lots of trading / grouping.

Edited list for the 6l-find, and also added tabula as it's own achiv

-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

Last edited by Wolfarus on Jan 23, 2015, 1:55:54 AM
Yeah all of the stuff i listed i did without trading involved :), well i did purchase fusings to 6-link mind you.

But if tabula drop counts towards 4) then yes i completed that also, just didn't naturally account for that since it's a unique.

Peace,

-Boem-

(two and a half year of play do, in case your wondering :D)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Wolfarus wrote:

1.The Beginners Luck Achiv — completed (had happen a couple of times in races actually)

2.Double-unique drop from a single mob — not that I remember

3.6-linking an item w/o using the master — yeah right, I struggle to 5L anything!

4.Finding a 6l item as a drop -non tabula — completed!

5.Finding a 6l item from a vendor — nope

6.Finding (not trading for) the following: Exalted / Divine / Eternal / Mirror orbs — all but mirror

7.Finding (or chancing) one of the unique strongboxes (besides the one's at the end of oba's) — nope

8.Find (not trade for) a unique map — completed

9.Participate/clear atziri (group or solo) — nope but hopefully one day.

10.Get a zana-ception (get a "complete the master's mission" daily from zana, the in-map master is zana again) - Not sure if this is actually possible, though. If confirmed not to be, will delete from the list. — not that I recall

11. Find a tabula — completed

Actually surprised I've managed a fair few of these over 2ish years of play.
The only thing on my "PoE bucket list" is hitting level 100. The game will continue to go to hell in a handbasket till I achieve this and I don't really care about it anymore.
1.The Beginners Luck Achiv - Nope, havnt bothered trying.

2.Double-unique drop from a single mob - Done

3.6-linking an item w/o using the master - Done once.

4.Finding a 6l item as a drop -non tabula - Done, Valled a strogbox.

5.Finding a 6l item from a vendor - nope

6.Finding (not trading for) the following: Exalted / Divine / Eternal / Mirror orbs - would anyone who uses the forums see a mirror?

7.Finding (or chancing) one of the unique strongboxes (besides the one's at the end of oba's) - Nope.

8.Find (not trade for) a unique map - Done

9.Participate/clear atziri (group or solo) - Nope.

10.Get a zana-ception (get a "complete the master's mission" daily from zana, the in-map master is zana again) - Not sure if this is actually possible, though. If confirmed not to be, will delete from the list. - Probably? been awhile to remember something like this.

11. Find a tabula - dDone.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
6, 8, 11 (3 times)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Nice list!

I'd like to add:

1. find a T1 unique
2. find an albino rhoa feather
3. find a fishing rod
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info