The PoE Bucket List

Now just change the B to an F and and the list is HUGE! Oh crap... mustn't go there...
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
1. Idk, i looked at achievements once maybe

2.Bosses count right? Check

3.nah

4.Check, you should stipulate non-corrupted as well

5.nah

6.Nah

7.Nah

8.All of them? I have found about 20 but mostly repeats

9.nah, not a whole lot of interest but maybe i'll give it go at some point

10.Lol, probably idk

11. Check
2.Double-unique drop from a single mob Check

6.Finding (not trading for) the following: Exalted Check/ Divine Check/ Eternal / Mirror orbs

8.Find (not trade for) a unique map Check

I'm not hardcore enough...
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
xRoque wrote:

6.Finding (not trading for) the following: Exalted / Divine / Eternal / Mirror orbs - would anyone who uses the forums see a mirror?

I witnessed a Mirror drop in the Vaults of Atziri map. It was permanently allocated to another player, but I was thrilled at having had the opportunity to witness it nonetheless.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Wolfarus wrote:

1.The Beginners Luck Achiv

2.Double-unique drop from a single mob

3.6-linking an item w/o using the master

4.Finding a 6l item as a drop -non tabula

5.Finding a 6l item from a vendor

6.Finding (not trading for) the following: Exalted / Divine / Eternal / Mirror orbs

7.Finding (or chancing) one of the unique strongboxes (besides the one's at the end of oba's)

8.Find (not trade for) a unique map

9.Participate/clear atziri (group or solo)

10.Get a zana-ception (get a "complete the master's mission" daily from zana, the in-map master is zana again) - Not sure if this is actually possible, though. If confirmed not to be, will delete from the list.

11. Find a tabula

1. No
2. Yup
3. No
4. No
5. Nope
6. Exalt - yes (several), Divine - yes (several), Eternal/Mirror - Ahahaha .... Nope.
7. Nope
8. Yes
9. Eventually, maybe
10. Don't think it's possible, so no.
11. Twice
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info