yay i just got banned...VIVA GGG...

as the titles says i just got banned... i learn my lesson now, i know is too late but i learn.
anyways ppl seriously dont use <Removed by support>. GGG will ban all the accounts no matter if u r a smart ass and do a backup account first they will know...

so, for ppl that r using 3rd party software stop using it or u will regret it..

ps: i know that i was getting a 100% ban so no regret after all. im going to start over clean
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 9:28:07 AM
nice try -107/10
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
He used bots and is a attention seeker, GG.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:
He used bots and is a attention seeker, GG.

yea im a attention seeker. but i think i got banned for using PoE MultiScript cuz im a lazy MatherF.... but no bots.
RIP in many new pieces, exile.
On YO KNEES and beg for forgiveness
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Troll
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
see if you stay clean this time
Oblivious
"
Tess_banned wrote:
as the titles says i just got banned... i learn my lesson now, i know is too late but i learn.
anyways ppl seriously dont use <Removed by support>. GGG will ban all the accounts no matter if u r a smart ass and do a backup account first they will know...

so, for ppl that r using 3rd party software stop using it or u will regret it..

ps: i know that i was getting a 100% ban so no regret after all. im going to start over clean

Out of curiosity, how much ex did you have sitting in your inventory?
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 9:31:51 AM
Funny how they allowed you to post this?! Maybe just a fanboy? Kissing some tuckas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info