Extra MTX Tab Please :)

Hello, I am unable to reclaim some MTX effects. I believe I require an additional MTX tab. Thanks
"
Jamalturesh wrote:
Hello, I am unable to reclaim some MTX effects. I believe I require an additional MTX tab. Thanks

Hey there!

I've gone ahead and added an extra tab for you :)
I had the same issue the other day of lacking space to reclaim mtx. I was able to generate an additional mtx tab by placing a pet in the hideout as decor, filling out my existing tab with mtx and then finally reclaiming the pet decor :)
Hey,

My MTX tab is full also and my characters are not showing up on this account after linking my steam login. Help would be much appreciated.
"
Shyfti wrote:
Hey,

My MTX tab is full also and my characters are not showing up on this account after linking my steam login. Help would be much appreciated.

Linking the accounts was a mistake; if you send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com and ask them to reverse the link, you'll get your characters, MTX, etc. back.

If you explain why you tried linking them I might be able to offer some advice.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hi There, I just bought the bear armor pack and have no room to reclaim my necrotic set to put it on.

Can I get a second MTX tab please? Thanks. :)

edit: Great, I got it. Thanks alot!
Last edited by dizz on Jun 19, 2017, 9:27:54 AM
"
dizz wrote:
Hi There, I just bought the bear armor pack and have no room to reclaim my necrotic set to put it on.

Can I get a second MTX tab please? Thanks. :)

Hey there,

I have gone ahead and added another microtransaction tab for you now! :)
Would it be possible to get another MTX tab? Thanks! :)

Edit: got it, thank you!
Last edited by Jaidey on Jun 20, 2017, 3:58:03 PM
"
Would it be possible to get another MTX tab? Thanks! :)

Hi there,

I've gone ahead and added another tab for you now! :)
Hi!

I am unable to reclaim MTX on some old characters due to my current tabs being full. Would it be possible to have a tab added?

Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info